Lokomotiv Moskva vs Krasnodar, 2024-03-31T16:30:00.000Z

Lokomotiv Moskva vs Krasnodar
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
Lokomotiv Moskva crest
1 : 1
Krasnodar crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 31, 2024
RZD Arena
Vladislav Bezborodov

Attacking Momentum

Lokomotiv Moskva crestKrasnodar crest

Events

8'
YELLOWCARD icon
Maksim Nenakhov
11'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nikita Krivtsov
10'
OWNGOAL icon
T. Suleymanov
17'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Castaño
(Nikita Krivtsov)
25'
YELLOWCARD icon
Evgeniy Morozov
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Chernikov
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Fasson
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kaio
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aleksey Batrakov
(Mario Mitaj)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
(T. Suleymanov)
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dmitriy Barinov
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladislav Sarveli
(Maksim Nenakhov)
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
Maksim Glushenkov
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Said Hamulic
(Anton Miranchuk)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mihajlo Banjac
(Kady Borges)
81'
GOAL icon
Maksim Glushenkov
(Vladislav Sarveli)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aleksandr Ektov
(Sergey Volkov)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Victor Sá
(João Batxi)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Eduard Spertsyan
9'
YELLOWCARD icon
Murad Musaev
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
2
5
Shots Off Target
3
6
Shots Blocked
5
8
Corners
3
7
Fouls
12
16
Offsides
3
3
Yellow Cards
6
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Lokomotiv Moskva logo
Lokomotiv Moskva
4-2-3-1
Krasnodar logo
Krasnodar
5-3-2
22
Ilya Lantratov
24
Maksim Nenakhov
85
Evgeniy Morozov
3
Lucas Fasson
45
A. Siljanov
6
Dmitriy Barinov
21
Mario Mitaj
15
Maksim Glushenkov
77
Ilya Samoshnikov
11
Anton Miranchuk
99
T. Suleymanov
39
Matvey Safonov
82
Sergey Volkov
3
Vítor Tormena
31
Kaio
4
J. Alonso
11
João Batxi
20
Kady Borges
53
A. Chernikov
88
Nikita Krivtsov
9
J. Córdoba
10
Eduard Spertsyan
Lokomotiv Moskva
4
Stanislav Magkeev
8
Vladislav Sarveli
17
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
23
M. Shchetinin
27
V. Rakov
51
Timofey Mitrov
53
D. Khudyakov
83
Aleksey Batrakov
97
Said Hamulic
Krasnodar
1
S. Agkatsev
5
K. Castaño
6
Kevin Lenini
7
Victor Sá
14
Mihajlo Banjac
23
Aleksandr Ektov
33
G. Harutyunyan
73
M. Shtepa
90
Moses David Cobnan
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.76%
X
27.28%
2
24.96%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.74%
No
50.26%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.39%
No
29.61%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.96%
No
54.04%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.77%
No
75.23%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.36%
No
86.64%

About the football match Lokomotiv Moskva against Krasnodar

On Sunday March 31, 2024, precisely at 12:30 PM, Lokomotiv Moskva and Krasnodar will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant RZD Arena, the home turf of Lokomotiv Moskva. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Lokomotiv Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lucas Fasson, Dmitriy Barinov, Anton Miranchuk, Maksim Glushenkov, Mario Mitaj, Ilya Lantratov, Maksim Nenakhov, A. Siljanov, Ilya Samoshnikov, Evgeniy Morozov, T. Suleymanov

  • Substitutes: Stanislav Magkeev, Vladislav Sarveli, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, M. Shchetinin, V. Rakov, Timofey Mitrov, D. Khudyakov, Aleksey Batrakov, Said Hamulic

Krasnodar Lineup

  • Starting XI: Vítor Tormena, J. Alonso, J. Córdoba, Eduard Spertsyan, João Batxi, Kady Borges, Kaio, Matvey Safonov, A. Chernikov, Sergey Volkov, Nikita Krivtsov

  • Substitutes: S. Agkatsev, K. Castaño, Kevin Lenini, Victor Sá, Mihajlo Banjac, Aleksandr Ektov, G. Harutyunyan, M. Shtepa, Moses David Cobnan

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lokomotiv Moskva, the chance that we have calculated is 47.76%. This is based on old statistics from Lokomotiv Moskva combined with the statistics from Krasnodar. The chance that Krasnodar will win the match, we have calculated at 24.96%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.28%.

Advertisement