CSKA Moskva vs Spartak Moskva, 2024-04-25T17:30:00.000Z

CSKA Moskva vs Spartak Moskva
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
CSKA Moskva crest
0 : 0
Spartak Moskva crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday April 25, 2024
VEB Arena
V. Kazartsev

Attacking Momentum

CSKA Moskva crestSpartak Moskva crest

Events

45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alexis Duarte
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tomás Tavares
(Daniil Denisov)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Umyarov
(Christopher Martins Pereira)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tamerlan Musaev
(Anton Zabolotnyi)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anton Zinkovskiy
(Jesús Medina)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Dávila
(Ivan Oblyakov)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Moisés
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Litvinov
(D. Prutsev)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
43%
57%
Shots On Target
2
3
Shots Off Target
5
2
Shots Blocked
2
4
Corners
5
4
Fouls
15
7
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

CSKA Moskva logo
CSKA Moskva
3-4-3
Spartak Moskva logo
Spartak Moskva
3-4-3
35
Igor Akinfeev
90
Matvey Lukin
27
Moisés
77
Ilya Agapov
2
Khellven
5
Sasa Zdjelar
88
Víctor Méndez
22
Milan Gajic
10
Ivan Oblyakov
91
Anton Zabolotnyi
9
Fedor Chalov
98
Aleksandr Maksimenko
4
Alexis Duarte
23
Nikita Chernov
6
Srdjan Babic
97
Daniil Denisov
35
Christopher Martins Pereira
25
D. Prutsev
82
D. Khlusevich
7
Aleksandr Sobolev
19
Jesús Medina
9
Manfred Ugalde
CSKA Moskva
14
Kirill Nababkin
49
V. Torop
11
Tamerlan Musaev
7
V. Dávila
99
Nikolay Barovskiy
68
Mikhail Ryadno
96
Amirhossein Reyvandi
17
K. Glebov
19
Sid Ahmed Aissaoui
31
Matvey Kislyak
Spartak Moskva
39
Pavel Maslov
22
M. Ignatov
68
R. Litvinov
20
Tomás Tavares
77
Théo Bongonda
18
N. Umyarov
2
Oleg Reabciuk
5
Leon Klassen
17
Anton Zinkovskiy
57
Aleksandr Selikhov
91
Anton Roshchin
47
Roman Zobnin
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.06%
X
24.13%
2
27.81%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.2%
No
44.8%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.33%
No
22.67%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.34%
No
46.66%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.1%
No
68.9%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.03%
No
81.97%

About the football match CSKA Moskva against Spartak Moskva

On Thursday April 25, 2024, precisely at 1:30 PM, CSKA Moskva and Spartak Moskva will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant VEB Arena, the home turf of CSKA Moskva. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

CSKA Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Milan Gajic, Matvey Lukin, Khellven, Sasa Zdjelar, Moisés, Ivan Oblyakov, Anton Zabolotnyi, Igor Akinfeev, Fedor Chalov, Ilya Agapov, Víctor Méndez

  • Substitutes: Kirill Nababkin, V. Torop, Tamerlan Musaev, V. Dávila, Nikolay Barovskiy, Mikhail Ryadno, Amirhossein Reyvandi, K. Glebov, Sid Ahmed Aissaoui, Matvey Kislyak

Spartak Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nikita Chernov, Aleksandr Maksimenko, Christopher Martins Pereira, Jesús Medina, Srdjan Babic, Daniil Denisov, D. Prutsev, D. Khlusevich, Alexis Duarte, Manfred Ugalde, Aleksandr Sobolev

  • Substitutes: Pavel Maslov, M. Ignatov, R. Litvinov, Tomás Tavares, Théo Bongonda, N. Umyarov, Oleg Reabciuk, Leon Klassen, Anton Zinkovskiy, Aleksandr Selikhov, Anton Roshchin, Roman Zobnin

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is CSKA Moskva, the chance that we have calculated is 48.06%. This is based on old statistics from CSKA Moskva combined with the statistics from Spartak Moskva. The chance that Spartak Moskva will win the match, we have calculated at 27.81%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.13%.

Advertisement