Ural vs Zenit, 2024-03-09T11:00:00.000Z

Ural vs Zenit
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
Ural crest
1 : 4
Zenit crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Ekaterinburg Arena
P. Kukuyan

Attacking Momentum

Ural crestZenit crest

Events

38'
GOAL icon
Douglas Santos
(Strahinja Erakovic)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Danijel Miškić
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eric Bicfalvi
(Guilherme Schettine)
57'
GOAL icon
Andrey Mostovoy
(Wendel)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fanil Sungatulin
(Ibrahima Cisse)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ilya Ishkov
(Danijel Miškić)
66'
GOAL icon
Mateo Cassierra
(Andrey Mostovoy)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Timur Ayupov
(Aleksey Ionov)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pedro Henrique
(Artur)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ivan Sergeev
(Mateo Cassierra)
81'
GOAL icon
Ivan Sergeev
(Claudinho)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nuraly Alip
(Mário Fernandes)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gustavo Mantuan
(Andrey Mostovoy)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Igor Dmitriev
(Ítalo)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Wilson Isidor
(Wendel)
90'
GOAL icon
Eric Bicfalvi
(Igor Dmitriev)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
40%
60%
Shots On Target
3
5
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
6
5
Fouls
7
6
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Ural logo
Ural
5-3-2
Zenit logo
Zenit
4-3-3
1
Ilya Pomazun
15
Denys Kulakov
2
Silvije Begić
24
Egor Filipenko
16
Ítalo
17
Vladislav Malkevich
8
Danijel Miškić
44
Ibrahima Cisse
3
Valeriy Bocherov
11
Aleksey Ionov
9
Guilherme Schettine
16
Denis Adamov
6
Mário Fernandes
25
Strahinja Erakovic
27
Nino
3
Douglas Santos
8
Wendel
5
Wílmar Barrios
11
Claudinho
9
Artur
30
Mateo Cassierra
17
Andrey Mostovoy
Ural
4
Émerson
10
Eric Bicfalvi
21
Igor Dmitriev
22
Mingiyan Beveev
25
Kiki Afonso
46
Artem Mamin
55
Timur Ayupov
71
Aleksey Mamin
75
Fanil Sungatulin
77
Denis Scherbitski
97
Ilya Ishkov
Zenit
1
Aleksander Vasyutin
10
Wilson Isidor
18
Aleksandr Kovalenko
21
Aleksandr Erokhin
24
Pedro Henrique
28
Nuraly Alip
31
Gustavo Mantuan
33
Ivan Sergeev
41
Mikhail Kerzhakov
55
Rodrigão
77
Ilzat Akhmetov
79
Dmitri Vasiljev
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
27.15%
X
26.2%
2
46.65%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.99%
No
49.01%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.05%
No
27.95%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
46.75%
No
53.25%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.51%
No
74.49%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.54%
No
86.46%

About the football match Ural against Zenit

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 6:00 AM, Ural and Zenit will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Ekaterinburg Arena, the home turf of Ural. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Ural Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ilya Pomazun, Silvije Begić, Valeriy Bocherov, Danijel Miškić, Guilherme Schettine, Aleksey Ionov, Denys Kulakov, Ítalo, Vladislav Malkevich, Egor Filipenko, Ibrahima Cisse

  • Substitutes: Émerson, Eric Bicfalvi, Igor Dmitriev, Mingiyan Beveev, Kiki Afonso, Artem Mamin, Timur Ayupov, Aleksey Mamin, Fanil Sungatulin, Denis Scherbitski, Ilya Ishkov

Zenit Lineup

  • Starting XI: Douglas Santos, Wílmar Barrios, Mário Fernandes, Wendel, Artur, Claudinho, Denis Adamov, Andrey Mostovoy, Strahinja Erakovic, Nino, Mateo Cassierra

  • Substitutes: Aleksander Vasyutin, Wilson Isidor, Aleksandr Kovalenko, Aleksandr Erokhin, Pedro Henrique, Nuraly Alip, Gustavo Mantuan, Ivan Sergeev, Mikhail Kerzhakov, Rodrigão, Ilzat Akhmetov, Dmitri Vasiljev

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Zenit, the chance that we have calculated is 46.65%. This is based on old statistics from Zenit combined with the statistics from Ural. The chance that Ural will win the match, we have calculated at 27.15%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.2%.

Advertisement