Lokomotiv Moskva vs Sochi, 2024-03-10T13:30:00.000Z

Lokomotiv Moskva vs Sochi
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
Lokomotiv Moskva crest
2 : 2
Sochi crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 10, 2024
RZD Arena
Sergey Cheban

Attacking Momentum

Lokomotiv Moskva crestSochi crest

Events

2'
GOAL icon
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
4'
GOAL icon
Artur Yusupov
(Martin Kramaric)
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yuriy Medvedev
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Artem Karpukas
40'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kirill Kravtsov
(Artur Yusupov)
42'
GOAL icon
Maksim Glushenkov
(Nair Tiknizyan)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kirill Zaika
(Yuriy Medvedev)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dmitriy Barinov
51'
GOAL icon
Marcelo Alves
(Martin Kramaric)
52'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Artem Karpukas
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Artem Dzyuba
(Timur Suleymanov)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Mitaj
(Rifat Zhemaletdinov)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ignacio Saavedra
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yahia Attiyat Allah
(Aleksey Sutormin)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikita Burmistrov
(Artem Makarchuk)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergey Pinyaev
(Maksim Nenakhov)
75'
REDCARD icon
Sergio Córdova
74'
VAR_CARD
Sergio Córdova
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Saúl Guarirapa
(Aleksandar Jukić)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anton Miranchuk
(Dmitriy Barinov)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sergey Pinyaev
90'
VAR icon
Sergey Pinyaev
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
6
2
Shots Off Target
6
7
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
4
1
Fouls
12
18
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
3
2
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Lokomotiv Moskva logo
Lokomotiv Moskva
4-2-3-1
Sochi logo
Sochi
4-3-3
22
Ilya Lantratov
24
Maksim Nenakhov
5
Gerzino Nyamsi
85
Evgeni Morozov
77
Ilya Samoshnikov
6
Dmitriy Barinov
93
Artem Karpukas
15
Maksim Glushenkov
17
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
71
Nair Tiknizyan
99
Timur Suleymanov
12
Nikolay Zabolotnyi
71
Yuriy Medvedev
3
Vanja Drkusic
33
Marcelo Alves
17
Artem Makarchuk
77
Aleksandar Jukić
21
Ignacio Saavedra
6
Artur Yusupov
19
Aleksey Sutormin
10
Sergio Córdova
7
Martin Kramaric
Lokomotiv Moskva
3
Lucas Fasson
4
Stanislav Magkeev
7
Artem Dzyuba
8
Vladislav Sarveli
9
Sergey Pinyaev
11
Anton Miranchuk
21
Mario Mitaj
23
Mikhail Shchetinin
45
Aleksandr Silyanov
53
Daniil Khudyakov
83
Aleksey Batrakov
97
Said Hamulic
Sochi
1
Maksim Rudakov
2
Dmitri Chistyakov
4
Vyacheslav Litvinov
5
Victorien Angban
14
Kirill Kravtsov
18
Nikita Burmistrov
23
Saúl Guarirapa
24
Miguel
25
Yahia Attiyat Allah
27
Kirill Zaika
34
Timofey Margasov
69
Danil Anosov
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
60.18%
X
23.52%
2
16.3%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
43.81%
No
56.19%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
71.28%
No
28.72%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.68%
No
51.32%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.83%
No
74.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.47%
No
85.53%

About the football match Lokomotiv Moskva against Sochi

On Sunday March 10, 2024, precisely at 9:30 AM, Lokomotiv Moskva and Sochi will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant RZD Arena, the home turf of Lokomotiv Moskva. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Lokomotiv Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Gerzino Nyamsi, Dmitriy Barinov, Maksim Glushenkov, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, Ilya Lantratov, Maksim Nenakhov, Nair Tiknizyan, Ilya Samoshnikov, Evgeni Morozov, Artem Karpukas, Timur Suleymanov

  • Substitutes: Lucas Fasson, Stanislav Magkeev, Artem Dzyuba, Vladislav Sarveli, Sergey Pinyaev, Anton Miranchuk, Mario Mitaj, Mikhail Shchetinin, Aleksandr Silyanov, Daniil Khudyakov, Aleksey Batrakov, Said Hamulic

Sochi Lineup

  • Starting XI: Vanja Drkusic, Artur Yusupov, Martin Kramaric, Sergio Córdova, Nikolay Zabolotnyi, Artem Makarchuk, Aleksey Sutormin, Ignacio Saavedra, Marcelo Alves, Yuriy Medvedev, Aleksandar Jukić

  • Substitutes: Maksim Rudakov, Dmitri Chistyakov, Vyacheslav Litvinov, Victorien Angban, Kirill Kravtsov, Nikita Burmistrov, Saúl Guarirapa, Miguel, Yahia Attiyat Allah, Kirill Zaika, Timofey Margasov, Danil Anosov

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lokomotiv Moskva, the chance that we have calculated is 60.18%. This is based on old statistics from Lokomotiv Moskva combined with the statistics from Sochi. The chance that Sochi will win the match, we have calculated at 16.3%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.52%.

Advertisement