Dinamo Moskva vs Lokomotiv Moskva, 2024-03-03T13:30:00.000Z

Dinamo Moskva vs Lokomotiv Moskva
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
Dinamo Moskva crest
2 : 1
Lokomotiv Moskva crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 3, 2024
Arena Khimki
K. Levnikov

Attacking Momentum

Dinamo Moskva crestLokomotiv Moskva crest

Events

12'
GOAL icon
Bitello
(Jorge Carrascal)
26'
YELLOWCARD icon
Diego Laxalt
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Evgeni Morozov
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergey Pinyaev
(Artem Dzyuba)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Timur Suleymanov
(Anton Miranchuk)
58'
GOAL icon
Denis Makarov
(Konstantin Tyukavin)
50'
VAR icon
Timur Suleymanov
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aleksandr Silyanov
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ilya Samoshnikov
(Mario Mitaj)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
(Maksim Glushenkov)
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ilya Samoshnikov
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yaroslav Gladyshev
(Denis Makarov)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dmitri Skopintsev
(Sergey Parshivlyuk)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladislav Sarveli
(Artem Karpukas)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vyacheslav Grulev
(Bitello)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fedor Smolov
(Konstantin Tyukavin)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Fabián Balbuena
84'
GOAL icon
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
(Vladislav Sarveli)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Roberto Fernández
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniil Fomin
(Jorge Carrascal)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gerzino Nyamsi
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
47%
53%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
4
3
Shots Blocked
4
1
Corners
3
2
Fouls
16
11
Offsides
3
3
Yellow Cards
3
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Dinamo Moskva logo
Dinamo Moskva
4-3-3
Lokomotiv Moskva logo
Lokomotiv Moskva
4-2-3-1
31
Igor Leshchuk
2
Eli Dasa
3
Fabián Balbuena
6
Roberto Fernández
4
Sergey Parshivlyuk
8
Jorge Carrascal
93
Diego Laxalt
24
Luis Chávez
77
Denis Makarov
70
Konstantin Tyukavin
89
Bitello
22
Ilya Lantratov
45
Aleksandr Silyanov
5
Gerzino Nyamsi
85
Evgeni Morozov
21
Mario Mitaj
6
Dmitriy Barinov
93
Artem Karpukas
11
Anton Miranchuk
15
Maksim Glushenkov
71
Nair Tiknizyan
7
Artem Dzyuba
Dinamo Moskva
1
Anton Shunin
5
Milan Majstorović
7
Dmitri Skopintsev
10
Fedor Smolov
18
Nicolás Marichal
20
Vyacheslav Grulev
34
Luka Gagnidze
41
Egor Nazarenko
50
Aleksandr Kutitskiy
59
Ivan Lepskiy
74
Daniil Fomin
91
Yaroslav Gladyshev
Lokomotiv Moskva
1
Guilherme Marinato
4
Stanislav Magkeev
8
Vladislav Sarveli
9
Sergey Pinyaev
17
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
23
Mikhail Shchetinin
53
Daniil Khudyakov
77
Ilya Samoshnikov
83
Aleksey Batrakov
97
Said Hamulic
99
Timur Suleymanov
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.94%
X
25.23%
2
26.84%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.47%
No
46.53%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.84%
No
24.16%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.64%
No
46.36%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.44%
No
70.56%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.17%
No
82.83%

About the football match Dinamo Moskva against Lokomotiv Moskva

On Sunday March 3, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Dinamo Moskva and Lokomotiv Moskva will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Arena Khimki, the home turf of Dinamo Moskva. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Dinamo Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Eli Dasa, Fabián Balbuena, Sergey Parshivlyuk, Roberto Fernández, Jorge Carrascal, Luis Chávez, Igor Leshchuk, Konstantin Tyukavin, Denis Makarov, Bitello, Diego Laxalt

  • Substitutes: Anton Shunin, Milan Majstorović, Dmitri Skopintsev, Fedor Smolov, Nicolás Marichal, Vyacheslav Grulev, Luka Gagnidze, Egor Nazarenko, Aleksandr Kutitskiy, Ivan Lepskiy, Daniil Fomin, Yaroslav Gladyshev

Lokomotiv Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Gerzino Nyamsi, Dmitriy Barinov, Artem Dzyuba, Anton Miranchuk, Maksim Glushenkov, Mario Mitaj, Ilya Lantratov, Aleksandr Silyanov, Nair Tiknizyan, Evgeni Morozov, Artem Karpukas

  • Substitutes: Guilherme Marinato, Stanislav Magkeev, Vladislav Sarveli, Sergey Pinyaev, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, Mikhail Shchetinin, Daniil Khudyakov, Ilya Samoshnikov, Aleksey Batrakov, Said Hamulic, Timur Suleymanov

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dinamo Moskva, the chance that we have calculated is 47.94%. This is based on old statistics from Dinamo Moskva combined with the statistics from Lokomotiv Moskva. The chance that Lokomotiv Moskva will win the match, we have calculated at 26.84%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.23%.

Advertisement