Villarreal vs Real Madrid, 2024-05-19T17:00:00.000Z

Villarreal vs Real Madrid
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Villarreal crest
4 : 4
Real Madrid crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 19, 2024
Estadio de la Cerámica
A. Hernández Hernández
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Villarreal crestReal Madrid crest

Events

14'
GOAL icon
Arda Güler
(Brahim Díaz)
30'
GOAL icon
Joselu
(Lucas Vázquez)
39'
GOAL icon
Alexander Sørloth
(Yerson Mosquera)
40'
GOAL icon
Lucas Vázquez
(Brahim Díaz)
45'
GOAL icon
Arda Güler
(Lucas Vázquez)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alberto Moreno
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Raúl Albiol
(Jorge Cuenca)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Francis Coquelin
(Dani Parejo)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bertrand Traoré
(Ilias Akhomach)
48'
GOAL icon
Alexander Sørloth
(Gerard Moreno)
52'
GOAL icon
Alexander Sørloth
(Gerard Moreno)
56'
GOAL icon
Alexander Sørloth
(Gerard Moreno)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eduardo Camavinga
(Federico Valverde)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nacho Fernández
(Éder Militão)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Eduardo Camavinga
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rodrygo
(Brahim Díaz)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Étienne Capoue
(Gerard Moreno)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ramón Terrats
(Alberto Moreno)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Martín
(Luka Modric)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bertrand Traoré
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dani Ceballos
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marcelino
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
42%
58%
Shots On Target
7
7
Shots Off Target
14
6
Shots Blocked
7
2
Corners
3
3
Fouls
15
12
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Villarreal logo
Villarreal
4-4-2
Real Madrid logo
Real Madrid
4-3-3
13
Filip Jørgensen
2
Yerson Mosquera
12
Eric Bailly
5
Jorge Cuenca
18
Alberto Moreno
27
Ilias Akhomach
4
Santi Comesaña
10
Dani Parejo
9
Gonçalo Guedes
7
Gerard Moreno
11
Alexander Sørloth
4
13
Andriy Lunin
17
Lucas Vázquez
3
Éder Militão
22
Antonio Rüdiger
20
Fran García
15
Federico Valverde
19
Dani Ceballos
24
Arda Güler
2
10
Luka Modric
21
Brahim Díaz
14
Joselu
Villarreal
6
Étienne Capoue
3
Raúl Albiol
14
Manu Trigueros
23
Aïssa Mandi
15
José Luis Morales
20
Ramón Terrats
1
Pepe Reina
19
Francis Coquelin
25
Bertrand Traoré
Real Madrid
25
Kepa Arrizabalaga
1
Thibaut Courtois
6
Nacho Fernández
11
Rodrygo
12
Eduardo Camavinga
7
Vinicius Junior
2
Daniel Carvajal
8
Toni Kroos
23
Ferland Mendy
28
Mario Martín
5
Jude Bellingham
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
27.48%
X
23.32%
2
49.19%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.99%
No
38.01%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.94%
No
18.06%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.81%
No
39.19%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.66%
No
64.34%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.34%
No
77.66%

About the football match Villarreal against Real Madrid

On Sunday May 19, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Villarreal and Real Madrid will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio de la Cerámica, the home turf of Villarreal. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Villarreal Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jorge Cuenca, Gerard Moreno, Filip Jørgensen, Alexander Sørloth, Ilias Akhomach, Gonçalo Guedes, Eric Bailly, Yerson Mosquera, Dani Parejo, Santi Comesaña, Alberto Moreno

  • Substitutes: Étienne Capoue, Raúl Albiol, Manu Trigueros, Aïssa Mandi, José Luis Morales, Ramón Terrats, Pepe Reina, Francis Coquelin, Bertrand Traoré

Real Madrid Lineup

  • Starting XI: Fran García, Lucas Vázquez, Éder Militão, Arda Güler, Brahim Díaz, Luka Modric, Joselu, Federico Valverde, Andriy Lunin, Antonio Rüdiger, Dani Ceballos

  • Substitutes: Kepa Arrizabalaga, Thibaut Courtois, Nacho Fernández, Rodrygo, Eduardo Camavinga, Vinicius Junior, Daniel Carvajal, Toni Kroos, Ferland Mendy, Mario Martín, Jude Bellingham

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Madrid, the chance that we have calculated is 49.19%. This is based on old statistics from Real Madrid combined with the statistics from Villarreal. The chance that Villarreal will win the match, we have calculated at 27.48%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.32%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Villarreal and Real Madrid can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement