Las Palmas vs Sevilla, 2024-04-14T12:00:00.000Z

Las Palmas vs Sevilla
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Las Palmas crest
0 : 2
Sevilla crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
Estadio de Gran Canaria
A. Muñíz Ruiz
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Las Palmas crestSevilla crest

Events

7'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alex Suárez
6'
REDCARD icon
Saúl Coco
5'
VAR_CARD
Saúl Coco
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alberto Moleiro
43'
GOAL icon
Youssef En-Nesyri
(Nemanja Gudelj)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marvin Park
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
Loïc Badé
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucien Agoumé
(Loïc Badé)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jesús Navas
(Lucas Ocampos)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kike Salas
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benito Ramírez
(Javier Muñoz)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Suso
(Isaac Romero)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Munir El Haddadi
(Sandro Ramírez)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dodi Lukébakio
(Óliver Torres)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
José Campaña
(Maximo Perrone)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sory Kaba
(Alex Suárez)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ørjan Nyland
90'
GOAL icon
Dodi Lukébakio
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
62%
38%
Shots On Target
2
3
Shots Off Target
1
7
Shots Blocked
2
0
Corners
6
2
Fouls
8
13
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
3
3
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Las Palmas logo
Las Palmas
4-5-1
Sevilla logo
Sevilla
5-3-2
1
Aarón Escandell
4
Alex Suárez
23
Saúl Coco
15
Mika Mármol
3
Sergi Cardona
2
Marvin Park
5
Javier Muñoz
8
Maximo Perrone
20
Kirian Rodríguez
10
Alberto Moleiro
9
Sandro Ramírez
13
Ørjan Nyland
5
Lucas Ocampos
22
Loïc Badé
4
Sergio Ramos
2
Kike Salas
3
Adrià Pedrosa
24
Boubakary Soumaré
6
Nemanja Gudelj
21
Óliver Torres
20
Isaac Romero
15
Youssef En-Nesyri
Las Palmas
19
Marc Cardona
12
Enzo Loiodice
24
Pejiño
18
Daley Sinkgraven
17
Munir El Haddadi
25
Fabio González
6
Eric Curbelo
11
Benito Ramírez
16
Sory Kaba
35
Álex González
21
José Campaña
14
Álvaro Lemos
Sevilla
17
Erik Lamela
14
Tanguy Nianzou
33
Matías Árbol
42
Lucien Agoumé
1
Marko Dmitrović
8
Joan Jordán
11
Dodi Lukébakio
16
Jesús Navas
26
Juanlu Sánchez
7
Suso
23
Marcão
46
Hannibal
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
35.19%
X
27.8%
2
37.01%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.39%
No
50.61%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.91%
No
30.09%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
42.72%
No
57.24%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.4%
No
77.6%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.36%
No
88.64%

About the football match Las Palmas against Sevilla

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Las Palmas and Sevilla will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio de Gran Canaria, the home turf of Las Palmas. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Las Palmas Lineup

  • Starting XI: Javier Muñoz, Sandro Ramírez, Aarón Escandell, Alex Suárez, Kirian Rodríguez, Maximo Perrone, Mika Mármol, Saúl Coco, Marvin Park, Sergi Cardona, Alberto Moleiro

  • Substitutes: Marc Cardona, Enzo Loiodice, Pejiño, Daley Sinkgraven, Munir El Haddadi, Fabio González, Eric Curbelo, Benito Ramírez, Sory Kaba, Álex González, José Campaña, Álvaro Lemos

Sevilla Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sergio Ramos, Boubakary Soumaré, Adrià Pedrosa, Kike Salas, Loïc Badé, Lucas Ocampos, Óliver Torres, Nemanja Gudelj, Isaac Romero, Youssef En-Nesyri, Ørjan Nyland

  • Substitutes: Erik Lamela, Tanguy Nianzou, Matías Árbol, Lucien Agoumé, Marko Dmitrović, Joan Jordán, Dodi Lukébakio, Jesús Navas, Juanlu Sánchez, Suso, Marcão, Hannibal

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sevilla, the chance that we have calculated is 37.01%. This is based on old statistics from Sevilla combined with the statistics from Las Palmas. The chance that Las Palmas will win the match, we have calculated at 35.19%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.8%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Las Palmas and Sevilla can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement