Atlético Madrid vs Girona, 2024-04-13T12:00:00.000Z

Atlético Madrid vs Girona
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Atlético Madrid crest
3 : 1
Girona crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 13, 2024
Estadio Civitas Metropolitano
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Atlético Madrid crestGirona crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Artem Dovbyk
(Yan Couto)
25'
YELLOWCARD icon
Saúl Ñíguez
26'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Simeone
32'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yangel Herrera
34'
PENALTY icon
Antoine Griezmann
35'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ángel Correa
41'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Álvaro Morata
(Saúl Ñíguez)
45'
GOAL icon
Ángel Correa
(Álvaro Morata)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Axel Witsel
(Reinildo Mandava)
50'
GOAL icon
Antoine Griezmann
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pablo Torre
(Jhon Solís)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arnau Martínez
(David López)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Portu
(Yangel Herrera)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samuel Lino
(Rodrigo Riquelme)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcos Llorente
(Antoine Griezmann)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yan Couto
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
César Azpilicueta
(Rodrigo de Paul)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cristhian Stuani
(Artem Dovbyk)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Valery Fernández
(Sávio)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marcos Llorente
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
42%
58%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
6
7
Shots Blocked
7
0
Corners
2
0
Fouls
17
14
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Atlético Madrid logo
Atlético Madrid
3-5-2
Girona logo
Girona
3-4-2-1
13
Jan Oblak
16
Nahuel Molina
15
Stefan Savic
22
Mario Hermoso
23
Reinildo Mandava
17
Rodrigo Riquelme
5
Rodrigo de Paul
6
Koke
8
Saúl Ñíguez
7
Antoine Griezmann
2
10
Ángel Correa
13
Paulo Gazzaniga
25
Eric García
5
David López
17
Daley Blind
3
Miguel Gutiérrez
20
Yan Couto
21
Yangel Herrera
14
Aleix García
22
Jhon Solís
16
Sávio
9
Artem Dovbyk
Atlético Madrid
19
Álvaro Morata
18
Arthur Vermeeren
1
Horaţiu Moldovan
2
José María Giménez
20
Axel Witsel
30
S. El Jebari
12
Samuel Lino
3
César Azpilicueta
31
Antonio Gomis
4
Gabriel Paulista
14
Marcos Llorente
Girona
18
Pablo Torre
15
Juanpe
11
Valery Fernández
10
Borja García
24
Portu
7
Cristhian Stuani
1
Juan Carlos
19
Toni Villa
4
Arnau Martínez
26
Toni Fuidias
31
Jastin García
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
53.92%
X
23.31%
2
22.77%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.76%
No
43.24%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.1%
No
20.9%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.96%
No
43.04%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.17%
No
64.83%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.25%
No
79.75%

About the football match Atlético Madrid against Girona

On Saturday April 13, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Atlético Madrid and Girona will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Civitas Metropolitano, the home turf of Atlético Madrid. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Atlético Madrid Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mario Hermoso, Antoine Griezmann, Reinildo Mandava, Stefan Savic, Rodrigo Riquelme, Koke, Rodrigo de Paul, Saúl Ñíguez, Ángel Correa, Nahuel Molina, Jan Oblak

  • Substitutes: Álvaro Morata, Arthur Vermeeren, Horaţiu Moldovan, José María Giménez, Axel Witsel, S. El Jebari, Samuel Lino, César Azpilicueta, Antonio Gomis, Gabriel Paulista, Marcos Llorente

Girona Lineup

  • Starting XI: Yangel Herrera, Paulo Gazzaniga, Jhon Solís, Eric García, Daley Blind, Miguel Gutiérrez, Sávio, David López, Artem Dovbyk, Aleix García, Yan Couto

  • Substitutes: Pablo Torre, Juanpe, Valery Fernández, Borja García, Portu, Cristhian Stuani, Juan Carlos, Toni Villa, Arnau Martínez, Toni Fuidias, Jastin García

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Atlético Madrid, the chance that we have calculated is 53.92%. This is based on old statistics from Atlético Madrid combined with the statistics from Girona. The chance that Girona will win the match, we have calculated at 22.77%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.31%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Atlético Madrid and Girona can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement