Real Madrid vs Athletic Club, 2024-03-31T19:00:00.000Z

Real Madrid vs Athletic Club
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Real Madrid crest
2 : 0
Athletic Club crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 31, 2024
Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
J. Alberola Rojas
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Real Madrid crestAthletic Club crest

Events

8'
GOAL icon
Rodrygo
(Brahim Díaz)
25'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dani Vivian
(Yeray Álvarez)
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aurélien Tchouaméni
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Malcom Adu
(Gorka Guruzeta)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta
(Beñat Prados)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yuri Berchiche
(Óscar de Marcos)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nacho Fernández
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joselu
(Brahim Díaz)
73'
GOAL icon
Rodrygo
(Jude Bellingham)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Iker Muniain
(Oihan Sancet)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eduardo Camavinga
(Toni Kroos)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luka Modric
(Rodrygo)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Vázquez
(Federico Valverde)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Éder Militão
(Daniel Carvajal)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
3
3
Shots Blocked
2
1
Corners
4
7
Fouls
9
13
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Real Madrid logo
Real Madrid
4-3-1-2
Athletic Club logo
Athletic Club
4-2-3-1
13
Andriy Lunin
2
Daniel Carvajal
22
Antonio Rüdiger
6
Nacho Fernández
23
Ferland Mendy
18
Aurélien Tchouaméni
8
Toni Kroos
15
Federico Valverde
5
Jude Bellingham
21
Brahim Díaz
11
Rodrygo
2
13
Julen Agirrezabala
18
Óscar de Marcos
5
Yeray Álvarez
4
Aitor Paredes
15
Iñigo Lekue
6
Mikel Vesga
24
Beñat Prados
9
Iñaki Williams
8
Oihan Sancet
7
Álex Berenguer
12
Gorka Guruzeta
Real Madrid
3
Éder Militão
14
Joselu
19
Dani Ceballos
12
Eduardo Camavinga
24
Arda Güler
10
Luka Modric
17
Lucas Vázquez
25
Kepa Arrizabalaga
30
Fran González
20
Fran García
Athletic Club
23
Malcom Adu
17
Yuri Berchiche
14
Dani García
3
Dani Vivian
10
Iker Muniain
1
Unai Simón
30
Unai Gómez
21
Ander Herrera
20
Asier Villalibre
22
Raúl García
19
Imanol García de Albéniz
16
Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
60.54%
X
24.53%
2
14.93%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
43.28%
No
56.72%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.14%
No
29.86%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.43%
No
54.57%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.84%
No
74.16%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.69%
No
85.31%

About the football match Real Madrid against Athletic Club

On Sunday March 31, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Real Madrid and Athletic Club will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, the home turf of Real Madrid. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Real Madrid Lineup

  • Starting XI: Andriy Lunin, Antonio Rüdiger, Toni Kroos, Jude Bellingham, Federico Valverde, Rodrygo, Ferland Mendy, Aurélien Tchouaméni, Nacho Fernández, Daniel Carvajal, Brahim Díaz

  • Substitutes: Éder Militão, Joselu, Dani Ceballos, Eduardo Camavinga, Arda Güler, Luka Modric, Lucas Vázquez, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Fran González, Fran García

Athletic Club Lineup

  • Starting XI: Iñigo Lekue, Beñat Prados, Mikel Vesga, Aitor Paredes, Yeray Álvarez, Álex Berenguer, Oihan Sancet, Iñaki Williams, Óscar de Marcos, Julen Agirrezabala, Gorka Guruzeta

  • Substitutes: Malcom Adu, Yuri Berchiche, Dani García, Dani Vivian, Iker Muniain, Unai Simón, Unai Gómez, Ander Herrera, Asier Villalibre, Raúl García, Imanol García de Albéniz, Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Madrid, the chance that we have calculated is 60.54%. This is based on old statistics from Real Madrid combined with the statistics from Athletic Club. The chance that Athletic Club will win the match, we have calculated at 14.93%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.53%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Real Madrid and Athletic Club can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement