Cádiz vs Granada, 2024-03-29T20:00:00.000Z

Cádiz vs Granada
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Cádiz crest
1 : 0
Granada crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 29, 2024
Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla
G. Cuadra Fernández
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Cádiz crestGranada crest

Events

30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ricard Sánchez
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sergio Ruiz
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Álex Fernández
(Rominigue Kouamé)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gerard Gumbau
(Martin Hongla)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Facundo Pellistri
(Gonzalo Villar)
51'
GOAL icon
Robert Navarro
(Rubén Alcaraz)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Theo Corbeanu
(Ricard Sánchez)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antonio Puertas
(Óscar Melendo)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aiham Ousou
(Fali)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Víctor Chust
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Miguel Rubio
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
Theo Corbeanu
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Iván Alejo
(Rubén Sobrino)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Pires
(Robert Navarro)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergi Guardiola
(Chris Ramos)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
José Callejón
(Sergio Ruiz)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Iván Alejo
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
5
2
Shots Off Target
6
4
Shots Blocked
2
4
Corners
5
2
Fouls
14
14
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
2
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cádiz logo
Cádiz
4-4-2
Granada logo
Granada
4-2-3-1
1
Conan Ledesma
20
Iza Carcelén
5
Víctor Chust
3
Fali
15
Javi Hernández
27
Robert Navarro
4
Rubén Alcaraz
12
Rominigue Kouamé
7
Rubén Sobrino
16
Chris Ramos
9
Juanmi
25
Augusto Batalla
12
Ricard Sánchez
2
Bruno Méndez
4
Miguel Rubio
14
Ignasi Miquel
15
Carlos Neva
21
Óscar Melendo
6
Martin Hongla
20
Sergio Ruiz
24
Gonzalo Villar
7
Lucas Boyé
Cádiz
17
Gonzalo Escalante
22
Jorge Meré
11
Iván Alejo
19
Sergi Guardiola
21
Roger Martí
10
Brian Ocampo
24
Aiham Ousou
33
Lucas Pires
8
Álex Fernández
18
D. Machís
13
David Gil
2
Joseba Zaldua
Granada
22
Kamil Piatkowski
11
Myrto Uzuni
10
Antonio Puertas
23
Gerard Gumbau
3
Faitout Maouassa
28
Raúl Torrente
13
Marc Martínez
17
Theo Corbeanu
18
Kamil Jóźwiak
19
Facundo Pellistri
8
Matías Arezo
9
José Callejón
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.56%
X
28.57%
2
23.86%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
45.84%
No
54.16%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.54%
No
31.46%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
41.88%
No
58.12%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.3%
No
77.7%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.15%
No
88.85%

About the football match Cádiz against Granada

On Friday March 29, 2024, precisely at 4:00 PM, Cádiz and Granada will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla, the home turf of Cádiz. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cádiz Lineup

  • Starting XI: Víctor Chust, Robert Navarro, Rubén Alcaraz, Conan Ledesma, Rubén Sobrino, Chris Ramos, Rominigue Kouamé, Juanmi, Iza Carcelén, Javi Hernández, Fali

  • Substitutes: Gonzalo Escalante, Jorge Meré, Iván Alejo, Sergi Guardiola, Roger Martí, Brian Ocampo, Aiham Ousou, Lucas Pires, Álex Fernández, D. Machís, David Gil, Joseba Zaldua

Granada Lineup

  • Starting XI: Carlos Neva, Bruno Méndez, Sergio Ruiz, Ricard Sánchez, Miguel Rubio, Gonzalo Villar, Lucas Boyé, Augusto Batalla, Óscar Melendo, Martin Hongla, Ignasi Miquel

  • Substitutes: Kamil Piatkowski, Myrto Uzuni, Antonio Puertas, Gerard Gumbau, Faitout Maouassa, Raúl Torrente, Marc Martínez, Theo Corbeanu, Kamil Jóźwiak, Facundo Pellistri, Matías Arezo, José Callejón

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Cádiz, the chance that we have calculated is 47.56%. This is based on old statistics from Cádiz combined with the statistics from Granada. The chance that Granada will win the match, we have calculated at 23.86%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.57%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Cádiz and Granada can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement