Real Betis vs Villarreal, 2024-03-10T20:00:00.000Z

Real Betis vs Villarreal
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Real Betis crest
2 : 3
Villarreal crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 10, 2024
Estadio Benito Villamarín
A. Hernández Hernández
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Real Betis crestVillarreal crest

Events

29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bertrand Traoré
30'
GOAL icon
Guido Rodríguez
(William Carvalho)
40'
GOAL icon
Álex Baena
(Alexander Sørloth)
45'
GOAL icon
Willian José
(Pablo Fornals)
48'
OWNGOAL icon
Sokratis
67'
GOAL icon
Alexander Sørloth
(Gerard Moreno)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ayoze Pérez
(Pablo Fornals)
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alberto Moreno
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
Chimy Ávila
70'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Alberto Moreno
70'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Chimy Ávila
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ilias Akhomach
(Bertrand Traoré)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Francis Coquelin
(Gerard Moreno)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jorge Cuenca
(Álex Baena)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Filip Jörgensen
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Johnny Cardoso
(William Carvalho)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marc Roca
(Guido Rodríguez)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Étienne Capoue
(Santi Comesaña)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pablo Busto
(Juan Miranda)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abde Ezzalzouli
(Youssouf Sabaly)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yerson Mosquera
(Kiko Femenía)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Johnny Cardoso
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
5
0
Shots Blocked
4
2
Corners
11
4
Fouls
5
8
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
2
3
Red Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Real Betis logo
Real Betis
4-2-3-1
Villarreal logo
Villarreal
4-4-2
13
Rui Silva
23
Youssouf Sabaly
19
Sokratis
28
Chadi Riad
3
Juan Miranda
5
Guido Rodríguez
14
William Carvalho
18
Pablo Fornals
8
Nabil Fekir
9
Chimy Ávila
12
Willian José
13
Filip Jörgensen
17
Kiko Femenía
12
Eric Bailly
23
Aïssa Mandi
18
Alberto Moreno
25
Bertrand Traoré
4
Santi Comesaña
10
Dani Parejo
16
Álex Baena
7
Gerard Moreno
11
Alexander Sørloth
Real Betis
30
Francisco Vieites
7
Abde Ezzalzouli
38
Assane Diao
4
Johnny Cardoso
42
Pablo Busto
33
Xavi Pleguezuelo
10
Ayoze Pérez
17
Rodri Sánchez
27
Sergi Altimira
32
Nobel Mendy
21
Marc Roca
Villarreal
5
Jorge Cuenca
9
Gonçalo Guedes
14
Manu Trigueros
19
Francis Coquelin
2
Yerson Mosquera
1
Pepe Reina
27
Ilias Akhomach
15
José Luis Morales
6
Étienne Capoue
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
42.76%
X
27.32%
2
29.92%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.97%
No
45.03%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.65%
No
24.35%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.14%
No
48.86%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.06%
No
69.94%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.51%
No
83.49%

About the football match Real Betis against Villarreal

On Sunday March 10, 2024, precisely at 4:00 PM, Real Betis and Villarreal will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Benito Villamarín, the home turf of Real Betis. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Real Betis Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sokratis, Rui Silva, Nabil Fekir, Youssouf Sabaly, Chadi Riad, Willian José, William Carvalho, Pablo Fornals, Chimy Ávila, Guido Rodríguez, Juan Miranda

  • Substitutes: Francisco Vieites, Abde Ezzalzouli, Assane Diao, Johnny Cardoso, Pablo Busto, Xavi Pleguezuelo, Ayoze Pérez, Rodri Sánchez, Sergi Altimira, Nobel Mendy, Marc Roca

Villarreal Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alexander Sørloth, Gerard Moreno, Filip Jörgensen, Kiko Femenía, Alberto Moreno, Dani Parejo, Bertrand Traoré, Santi Comesaña, Eric Bailly, Álex Baena, Aïssa Mandi

  • Substitutes: Jorge Cuenca, Gonçalo Guedes, Manu Trigueros, Francis Coquelin, Yerson Mosquera, Pepe Reina, Ilias Akhomach, José Luis Morales, Étienne Capoue

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Betis, the chance that we have calculated is 42.76%. This is based on old statistics from Real Betis combined with the statistics from Villarreal. The chance that Villarreal will win the match, we have calculated at 29.92%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.32%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Real Betis and Villarreal can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement