Real Sociedad vs Osasuna, 2024-02-10T15:15:00.000Z

Real Sociedad vs Osasuna
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Real Sociedad crest
0 : 1
Osasuna crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Reale Arena
I. Díaz de Mera Escuderos
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Real Sociedad crestOsasuna crest

Events

49'
GOAL icon
Ante Budimir
(Jon Moncayola)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ander Barrenetxea
(Arsen Zakharyan)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brais Méndez
(Mikel Merino)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Umar Sadiq
(André Silva)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rubén García
(Rubén Peña)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jon Ander Olasagasti
(Beñat Turrientes)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hamari Traoré
(Jon Aramburu)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juan Cruz
(Johan Mojica)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Raúl García
(Ante Budimir)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pablo Ibáñez Lumbreras
(Jon Moncayola)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alejandro Catena
(Unai García)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
68%
32%
Shots On Target
3
2
Shots Off Target
8
1
Shots Blocked
10
7
Corners
7
4
Fouls
8
8
Offsides
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Real Sociedad logo
Real Sociedad
4-3-3
Osasuna logo
Osasuna
5-3-2
1
Álex Remiro
39
Jon Aramburu
5
Igor Zubeldia
20
Jon Pacheco
25
Javi Galán
22
Beñat Turrientes
4
Martín Zubimendi
8
Mikel Merino
14
Takefusa Kubo
21
André Silva
12
Arsen Zakharyan
1
Sergio Herrera
12
Jesús Areso
4
Unai García
5
David García
28
Jorge Herrando
22
Johan Mojica
7
Jon Moncayola
6
Lucas Torró
10
Aimar Oroz
15
Rubén Peña
17
Ante Budimir
Real Sociedad
41
Rupérez
29
Pablo Marín
28
Jon Magunazelaia
15
Urko González
13
Unai Marrero
36
Jon Martín
16
Jon Ander Olasagasti
18
Hamari Traoré
19
Umar Sadiq
24
Robin Le Normand
7
Ander Barrenetxea
23
Brais Méndez
Osasuna
13
Aitor Fernández
31
Pablo Valencia
11
Kike Barja
3
Juan Cruz
19
Pablo Ibáñez Lumbreras
23
Raúl García
24
Alejandro Catena
34
Iker Munoz
14
Rubén García
16
Moi Gómez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.48%
X
25.74%
2
14.78%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
41.33%
No
58.67%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
66.91%
No
33.09%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
40.52%
No
59.48%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
20.13%
No
79.87%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.58%
No
88.42%

About the football match Real Sociedad against Osasuna

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 10:15 AM, Real Sociedad and Osasuna will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Reale Arena, the home turf of Real Sociedad. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Real Sociedad Lineup

  • Starting XI: Takefusa Kubo, Igor Zubeldia, Álex Remiro, Javi Galán, Martín Zubimendi, Mikel Merino, Jon Aramburu, Jon Pacheco, Arsen Zakharyan, Beñat Turrientes, André Silva

  • Substitutes: Rupérez, Pablo Marín, Jon Magunazelaia, Urko González, Unai Marrero, Jon Martín, Jon Ander Olasagasti, Hamari Traoré, Umar Sadiq, Robin Le Normand, Ander Barrenetxea, Brais Méndez

Osasuna Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jorge Herrando, Jesús Areso, Johan Mojica, Aimar Oroz, Sergio Herrera, Ante Budimir, Unai García, Jon Moncayola, Lucas Torró, David García, Rubén Peña

  • Substitutes: Aitor Fernández, Pablo Valencia, Kike Barja, Juan Cruz, Pablo Ibáñez Lumbreras, Raúl García, Alejandro Catena, Iker Munoz, Rubén García, Moi Gómez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Sociedad, the chance that we have calculated is 59.48%. This is based on old statistics from Real Sociedad combined with the statistics from Osasuna. The chance that Osasuna will win the match, we have calculated at 14.78%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.74%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Real Sociedad and Osasuna can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement