Real Madrid vs Girona, 2024-02-10T17:30:00.000Z

Real Madrid vs Girona
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Real Madrid crest
4 : 0
Girona crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
J. Martínez Munuera
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Real Madrid crestGirona crest

Events

6'
GOAL icon
Vinicius Junior
(Federico Valverde)
21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Juanpe
35'
GOAL icon
Jude Bellingham
(Vinicius Junior)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pablo Torre
(Portu)
54'
GOAL icon
Jude Bellingham
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brahim Díaz
(Jude Bellingham)
61'
GOAL icon
Rodrygo
(Vinicius Junior)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yan Couto
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joselu
(Rodrygo)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cristhian Stuani
(Artem Dovbyk)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luka Modric
(Toni Kroos)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jhon Solis
(Iván Martín)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Valery Fernández
(Viktor Tsygankov)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ferland Mendy
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fran García
(Ferland Mendy)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arda Güler
(Vinicius Junior)
90'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Joselu
(Joselu)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
6
0
Shots Off Target
9
3
Shots Blocked
1
2
Corners
0
2
Fouls
9
11
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Real Madrid logo
Real Madrid
4-3-1-2
Girona logo
Girona
4-2-3-1
13
Andriy Lunin
17
Lucas Vázquez
18
Aurélien Tchouaméni
2
Daniel Carvajal
23
Ferland Mendy
15
Federico Valverde
8
Toni Kroos
12
Eduardo Camavinga
5
Jude Bellingham
2
11
Rodrygo
7
Vinicius Junior
13
Paulo Gazzaniga
20
Yan Couto
25
Eric García
15
Juanpe
3
Miguel Gutiérrez
23
Iván Martín
14
Aleix García
8
Viktor Tsygankov
24
Portu
16
Sávio
9
Artem Dovbyk
Real Madrid
21
Brahim Díaz
24
Arda Güler
25
Kepa Arrizabalaga
41
Jacobo Ramón Naveros
20
Fran García
14
Joselu
19
Dani Ceballos
10
Luka Modric
26
Diego Piñeiro
Girona
36
Ricard Artero
7
Cristhian Stuani
10
Borja García
22
Jhon Solis
35
Antal Yaakobishvili
1
Juan Carlos
26
Toni Fuidias
11
Valery Fernández
18
Pablo Torre
4
Arnau Martínez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
60.71%
X
21.65%
2
17.64%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.34%
No
43.66%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.08%
No
19.92%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.63%
No
40.37%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.38%
No
60.62%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.75%
No
77.25%

About the football match Real Madrid against Girona

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 12:30 PM, Real Madrid and Girona will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, the home turf of Real Madrid. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Real Madrid Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jude Bellingham, Vinicius Junior, Eduardo Camavinga, Andriy Lunin, Lucas Vázquez, Aurélien Tchouaméni, Daniel Carvajal, Ferland Mendy, Federico Valverde, Toni Kroos, Rodrygo

  • Substitutes: Brahim Díaz, Arda Güler, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Jacobo Ramón Naveros, Fran García, Joselu, Dani Ceballos, Luka Modric, Diego Piñeiro

Girona Lineup

  • Starting XI: Paulo Gazzaniga, Portu, Sávio, Viktor Tsygankov, Yan Couto, Miguel Gutiérrez, Aleix García, Artem Dovbyk, Iván Martín, Eric García, Juanpe

  • Substitutes: Ricard Artero, Cristhian Stuani, Borja García, Jhon Solis, Antal Yaakobishvili, Juan Carlos, Toni Fuidias, Valery Fernández, Pablo Torre, Arnau Martínez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Madrid, the chance that we have calculated is 60.71%. This is based on old statistics from Real Madrid combined with the statistics from Girona. The chance that Girona will win the match, we have calculated at 17.64%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.65%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Real Madrid and Girona can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement