Almería vs Athletic Club, 2024-02-12T20:00:00.000Z

Almería vs Athletic Club
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Almería crest
0 : 0
Athletic Club crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos
V. García Verdura
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Almería crestAthletic Club crest

Events

27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Largie Ramazani
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marc Pubill
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Raúl García
(Asier Villalibre)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Iker Muniain
(Unai Gómez)
48'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gonzalo Melero
(Dion Lopy)
53'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Largie Ramazani
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ander Herrera
(Mikel Vesga)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bruno Langa
(Álex Centelles)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oihan Sancet
(Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrián Embarba
(Sergio Arribas)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marko Milovanović
(Choco Lozano)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Malcom Ares
(Álex Berenguer)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oihan Sancet
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gonzalo Melero
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
39%
61%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
3
4
Corners
4
10
Fouls
17
15
Offsides
2
3
Yellow Cards
3
1
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Almería logo
Almería
4-2-3-1
Athletic Club logo
Athletic Club
4-2-3-1
25
Luís Maximiano
18
Marc Pubill
3
Edgar González
16
A. Radovanović
20
Álex Centelles
4
Iddrisu Baba
6
Dion Lopy
19
Sergio Arribas
5
Lucas Robertone
7
Largie Ramazani
15
Choco Lozano
1
Unai Simón
18
Óscar de Marcos
5
Yeray Álvarez
4
Aitor Paredes
17
Yuri Berchiche
16
Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta
6
Mikel Vesga
9
Iñaki Williams
30
Unai Gómez
7
Álex Berenguer
20
Asier Villalibre
Almería
8
Jonathan Viera
29
Marko Milovanović
13
Fernando Martínez
27
Paco Sanz Mora
24
Bruno Langa
11
Gonzalo Melero
17
Alejandro Pozo
10
Adrián Embarba
1
Diego Mariño
38
Luka Romero
Athletic Club
15
Íñigo Lekue
22
Raúl García
31
Mikel Jauregizar
10
Iker Muniain
8
Oihan Sancet
13
Julen Agirrezabala
19
Imanol García de Albéniz
23
Malcom Ares
14
Dani García
24
Beñat Prados
21
Ander Herrera
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
21.59%
X
26.64%
2
51.77%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
43.4%
No
56.6%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
67.5%
No
32.5%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
42.03%
No
57.97%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
21.31%
No
78.69%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.49%
No
88.51%

About the football match Almería against Athletic Club

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Almería and Athletic Club will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos, the home turf of Almería. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Almería Lineup

  • Starting XI: Edgar González, Marc Pubill, Dion Lopy, A. Radovanović, Iddrisu Baba, Álex Centelles, Lucas Robertone, Largie Ramazani, Choco Lozano, Sergio Arribas, Luís Maximiano

  • Substitutes: Jonathan Viera, Marko Milovanović, Fernando Martínez, Paco Sanz Mora, Bruno Langa, Gonzalo Melero, Alejandro Pozo, Adrián Embarba, Diego Mariño, Luka Romero

Athletic Club Lineup

  • Starting XI: Unai Simón, Asier Villalibre, Aitor Paredes, Yeray Álvarez, Óscar de Marcos, Álex Berenguer, Iñaki Williams, Yuri Berchiche, Mikel Vesga, Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta, Unai Gómez

  • Substitutes: Íñigo Lekue, Raúl García, Mikel Jauregizar, Iker Muniain, Oihan Sancet, Julen Agirrezabala, Imanol García de Albéniz, Malcom Ares, Dani García, Beñat Prados, Ander Herrera

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Athletic Club, the chance that we have calculated is 51.77%. This is based on old statistics from Athletic Club combined with the statistics from Almería. The chance that Almería will win the match, we have calculated at 21.59%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.64%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Almería and Athletic Club can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement