FC Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid, 2023-12-03T20:00:00.000Z

FC Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
FC Barcelona crest
1 : 0
Atlético Madrid crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys (Barcelona)
J. Sánchez Martínez
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

FC Barcelona crestAtlético Madrid crest

Events

28'
GOAL icon
João Félix
(Raphinha)
31'
YELLOWCARD icon
José María Giménez
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Axel Witsel
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Koke
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
César Azpilicueta
(Nahuel Molina)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samuel Lino
(José María Giménez)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
César Azpilicueta
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ángel Correa
(Rodrigo Riquelme)
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
João Félix
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Memphis Depay
(Álvaro Morata)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Saúl Ñíguez
(Koke)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ferran Torres
(João Félix)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lamine Yamal
(Raphinha)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ferran Torres
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ronald Araújo
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Xavi
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
João Cancelo
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fermín López
(Pedri)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Frenkie de Jong
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
2
4
Shots Off Target
7
3
Shots Blocked
4
3
Corners
7
2
Fouls
15
12
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
5
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Barcelona logo
FC Barcelona
4-3-3
Atlético Madrid logo
Atlético Madrid
3-5-2
13
Iñaki Peña
23
Jules Koundé
4
Ronald Araújo
15
Andreas Christensen
2
João Cancelo
21
Frenkie de Jong
22
Ilkay Gündogan
8
Pedri
11
Raphinha
9
Robert Lewandowski
14
João Félix
13
Jan Oblak
16
Nahuel Molina
20
Axel Witsel
2
José María Giménez
22
Mario Hermoso
25
Rodrigo Riquelme
14
Marcos Llorente
6
Koke
5
Rodrigo de Paul
7
Antoine Griezmann
19
Álvaro Morata
FC Barcelona
31
Diego Kochen
5
Iñigo Martínez
26
Ander Astralaga
3
Alejandro Balde
18
Oriol Romeu
20
Sergi Roberto
7
Ferran Torres
27
Lamine Yamal
32
Fermín López
Atlético Madrid
10
Ángel Correa
4
Çağlar Söyüncü
17
Javi Galán
8
Saúl Ñíguez
31
Antonio Gomis
3
César Azpilicueta
15
Stefan Savic
23
Reinildo Isnard Mandava
9
Memphis Depay
12
Samuel Lino
1
Ivo Grbić
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.12%
X
24.87%
2
23.01%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.43%
No
43.57%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.96%
No
21.04%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.35%
No
43.61%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.97%
No
66.03%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.07%
No
79.93%

About the football match FC Barcelona against Atlético Madrid

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, FC Barcelona and Atlético Madrid will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys (Barcelona), the home turf of FC Barcelona. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Barcelona Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jules Koundé, Ronald Araújo, João Cancelo, Robert Lewandowski, Raphinha, Iñaki Peña, Ilkay Gündogan, Frenkie de Jong, Pedri, João Félix, Andreas Christensen

  • Substitutes: Diego Kochen, Iñigo Martínez, Ander Astralaga, Alejandro Balde, Oriol Romeu, Sergi Roberto, Ferran Torres, Lamine Yamal, Fermín López

Atlético Madrid Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nahuel Molina, José María Giménez, Axel Witsel, Mario Hermoso, Antoine Griezmann, Jan Oblak, Marcos Llorente, Rodrigo de Paul, Rodrigo Riquelme, Koke, Álvaro Morata

  • Substitutes: Ángel Correa, Çağlar Söyüncü, Javi Galán, Saúl Ñíguez, Antonio Gomis, César Azpilicueta, Stefan Savic, Reinildo Isnard Mandava, Memphis Depay, Samuel Lino, Ivo Grbić

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Barcelona, the chance that we have calculated is 52.12%. This is based on old statistics from FC Barcelona combined with the statistics from Atlético Madrid. The chance that Atlético Madrid will win the match, we have calculated at 23.01%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.87%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between FC Barcelona and Atlético Madrid can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement