Sevilla vs Villarreal, 2023-12-03T17:30:00.000Z

Sevilla vs Villarreal
La Liga logo
La Liga
ES flagSpain
Sevilla crest
1 : 1
Villarreal crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
I. Díaz de Mera Escuderos
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Sevilla crestVillarreal crest

Events

45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alfonso Pedraza
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Djibril Sow
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrià Pedrosa
(Marcos Acuña)
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Juanlu Sánchez
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Adrià Altimira
46'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marcelino
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Étienne Capoue
(Santi Comesaña)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alberto Moreno
(Adrià Altimira)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kike Salas
(Tanguy Nianzou)
75'
GOAL icon
Kike Salas
(Adrià Pedrosa)
77'
GOAL icon
José Luis Morales
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ilias Akhomach
(Alberto Moreno)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Francis Coquelin
(Dani Parejo)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Brereton Díaz
(José Luis Morales)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Óliver Torres
(Fernando)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ivan Rakitić
90'
VAR icon
Ben Brereton Díaz
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pepe Reina
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
9
1
Shots Blocked
5
0
Corners
8
4
Fouls
5
15
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Sevilla logo
Sevilla
4-3-3
Villarreal logo
Villarreal
4-3-3
1
Marko Dmitrović
26
Juanlu Sánchez
14
Tanguy Nianzou
6
Nemanja Gudelj
19
Marcos Acuña
18
Djibril Sow
20
Fernando
10
Ivan Rakitić
5
Lucas Ocampos
15
Youssef En-Nesyri
11
Dodi Lukébakio
13
Filip Jörgensen
8
Juan Foyth
3
Raúl Albiol
5
Jorge Cuenca
24
Alfonso Pedraza
26
Adrià Altimira
4
Santi Comesaña
10
Dani Parejo
16
Álex Baena
7
Gerard Moreno
15
José Luis Morales
Sevilla
3
Adrià Pedrosa
31
Alberto Flores
2
Federico Gattoni
29
Darío Benavides
8
Joan Jordán
21
Óliver Torres
25
Adnan Januzaj
28
Manu Bueno
9
Rafa Mir
32
Rafael Romero Jiménez
27
Kike Salas
30
Ibrahima Sow
Villarreal
2
Matteo Gabbia
17
Kiko Femenía
18
Alberto Moreno
6
Étienne Capoue
19
Francis Coquelin
20
Ramón Terrats
9
Ben Brereton Díaz
27
Ilias Akhomach
1
Pepe Reina
14
Manu Trigueros
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
37.48%
X
25.89%
2
36.62%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.95%
No
44.05%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.19%
No
24.81%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.7%
No
49.3%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.58%
No
71.42%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.44%
No
83.56%

About the football match Sevilla against Villarreal

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 12:30 PM, Sevilla and Villarreal will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the La Liga. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, the home turf of Sevilla. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Sevilla Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marko Dmitrović, Juanlu Sánchez, Nemanja Gudelj, Djibril Sow, Ivan Rakitić, Dodi Lukébakio, Youssef En-Nesyri, Lucas Ocampos, Marcos Acuña, Tanguy Nianzou, Fernando

  • Substitutes: Adrià Pedrosa, Alberto Flores, Federico Gattoni, Darío Benavides, Joan Jordán, Óliver Torres, Adnan Januzaj, Manu Bueno, Rafa Mir, Rafael Romero Jiménez, Kike Salas, Ibrahima Sow

Villarreal Lineup

  • Starting XI: José Luis Morales, Adrià Altimira, Gerard Moreno, Alfonso Pedraza, Álex Baena, Filip Jörgensen, Dani Parejo, Santi Comesaña, Juan Foyth, Raúl Albiol, Jorge Cuenca

  • Substitutes: Matteo Gabbia, Kiko Femenía, Alberto Moreno, Étienne Capoue, Francis Coquelin, Ramón Terrats, Ben Brereton Díaz, Ilias Akhomach, Pepe Reina, Manu Trigueros

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sevilla, the chance that we have calculated is 37.48%. This is based on old statistics from Sevilla combined with the statistics from Villarreal. The chance that Villarreal will win the match, we have calculated at 36.62%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.89%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Sevilla and Villarreal can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement