Mechelen vs Westerlo, 2024-03-08T19:45:00.000Z

Mechelen vs Westerlo
Pro League logo
Pro League
BE flagBelgium
Mechelen crest
3 : 1
Westerlo crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 8, 2024
AFAS-stadion Achter de Kazerne
N. Verboomen

Attacking Momentum

Mechelen crestWesterlo crest

Events

11'
GOAL icon
Kerim Mrabti
(Rob Schoofs)
37'
GOAL icon
Kerim Mrabti
(Islam Slimani)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Allahyar Sayyadmanesh
(Thomas Van den Keybus)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Romeo Vermant
(Matija Frigan)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Romeo Vermant
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikola Storm
(Geoffry Hairemans)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Norman Bassette
(Islam Slimani)
73'
GOAL icon
Patrick Pflücke
(Nikola Storm)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyan Vaesen
(Griffin Yow)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ravil Tagir
(Emin Bayram)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bilal Bafdili
(Patrick Pflücke)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Boli Bolingoli
(Daam Foulon)
90'
GOAL icon
Jordan Bos
(Ravil Tagir)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jannes Van Hecke
(Kerim Mrabti)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
38%
62%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
5
12
Shots Blocked
1
5
Corners
3
3
Fouls
7
8
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Mechelen logo
Mechelen
3-4-3
Westerlo logo
Westerlo
4-2-3-1
1
Gaëtan Coucke
5
Sandy Walsh
27
David Bates
22
Elias Cobbaut
77
Patrick Pflücke
34
Ngal'ayel Mukau
16
Rob Schoofs
23
Daam Foulon
7
Geoffry Hairemans
13
Islam Slimani
19
Kerim Mrabti
2
1
Sinan Bolat
22
Bryan Reynolds
40
Emin Bayram
33
Roman Neustädter
5
Jordan Bos
6
Doğucan Haspolat
46
Arthur Piedfort
18
Griffin Yow
8
Nicolas Madsen
39
Thomas Van den Keybus
9
Matija Frigan
Mechelen
35
Bilal Bafdili
39
Isaac Asante
70
Norman Bassette
21
Boli Bolingoli
15
Yannick Thoelen
6
Jannes Van Hecke
36
Dirk Asare
11
Nikola Storm
20
Lion Lauberbach
Westerlo
32
Edisson Jordanov
20
Nick Gillekens
17
Romeo Vermant
90
Allahyar Sayyadmanesh
28
Karol Borys
24
Ravil Tagir
25
Tuur Rommens
14
Kyan Vaesen
15
Sergiy Sydorchuk
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
51.76%
X
24.74%
2
23.5%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.08%
No
49.92%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.93%
No
26.07%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.7%
No
50.3%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.5%
No
70.5%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.04%
No
82.96%

About the football match Mechelen against Westerlo

On Friday March 8, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Mechelen and Westerlo will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Pro League. This encounter will take place at the significant AFAS-stadion Achter de Kazerne, the home turf of Mechelen. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Mechelen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Geoffry Hairemans, Kerim Mrabti, Islam Slimani, Ngal'ayel Mukau, Gaëtan Coucke, Elias Cobbaut, Sandy Walsh, Rob Schoofs, David Bates, Daam Foulon, Patrick Pflücke

  • Substitutes: Bilal Bafdili, Isaac Asante, Norman Bassette, Boli Bolingoli, Yannick Thoelen, Jannes Van Hecke, Dirk Asare, Nikola Storm, Lion Lauberbach

Westerlo Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matija Frigan, Doğucan Haspolat, Sinan Bolat, Roman Neustädter, Bryan Reynolds, Nicolas Madsen, Jordan Bos, Emin Bayram, Griffin Yow, Thomas Van den Keybus, Arthur Piedfort

  • Substitutes: Edisson Jordanov, Nick Gillekens, Romeo Vermant, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, Karol Borys, Ravil Tagir, Tuur Rommens, Kyan Vaesen, Sergiy Sydorchuk

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Mechelen, the chance that we have calculated is 51.76%. This is based on old statistics from Mechelen combined with the statistics from Westerlo. The chance that Westerlo will win the match, we have calculated at 23.5%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.74%.

Advertisement