Cercle Brugge vs Mechelen, 2024-03-02T15:00:00.000Z

Cercle Brugge vs Mechelen
Pro League logo
Pro League
BE flagBelgium
Cercle Brugge crest
2 : 3
Mechelen crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 2, 2024
Jan Breydelstadion
Jan Boterberg

Attacking Momentum

Cercle Brugge crestMechelen crest

Events

21'
GOAL icon
Alan Minda
(Warleson)
37'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Patrick Pflücke
(Bill Antonio)
41'
GOAL icon
Kerim Mrabti
(Geoffry Hairemans)
44'
GOAL icon
Felipe Augusto
(Boris Popović)
45'
GOAL icon
Geoffry Hairemans
(Kerim Mrabti)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mory Konaté
46'
YELLOWCARD icon
Munashe Garananga
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abu Francis
(Malamine Efekele)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kazeem Olaigbe
(Flávio Nazinho)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Félix Lemaréchal
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonas Lietaert
(Edgaras Utkus)
85'
GOAL icon
Bilal Bafdili
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bilal Bafdili
(Mory Konaté)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikola Storm
(Geoffry Hairemans)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abdoul Kader Ouattara
(Félix Lemaréchal)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jannes Van Hecke
(Rob Schoofs)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sandy Walsh
(Munashe Garananga)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
46%
54%
Shots On Target
6
6
Shots Off Target
3
5
Shots Blocked
5
4
Corners
7
6
Fouls
9
9
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cercle Brugge logo
Cercle Brugge
4-2-3-1
Mechelen logo
Mechelen
3-4-3
1
Warleson
3
Edgaras Utkus
5
Boris Popović
4
Jesper Daland
18
Senna Miangue
6
Félix Lemaréchal
22
Leonardo Lopes
7
Malamine Efekele
10
Felipe Augusto
20
Flávio Nazinho
11
Alan Minda
1
Gaëtan Coucke
42
Munashe Garananga
27
David Bates
22
Elias Cobbaut
38
Bill Antonio
8
Mory Konaté
16
Rob Schoofs
23
Daam Foulon
19
Kerim Mrabti
13
Islam Slimani
7
Geoffry Hairemans
Cercle Brugge
21
Maxime Delanghe
17
Abu Francis
76
Jonas Lietaert
41
Hugo Siquet
19
Kazeem Olaigbe
99
Abdoul Kader Ouattara
77
Jordan Varela
81
Dré Callens
66
Christiaan Ravych
Mechelen
5
Sandy Walsh
6
Jannes Van Hecke
31
Oskar Annell
11
Nikola Storm
21
Boli Bolingoli
39
Isaac Asante
35
Bilal Bafdili
77
Patrick Pflücke
15
Yannick Thoelen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.22%
X
26.01%
2
28.77%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.69%
No
43.31%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.98%
No
22.02%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.78%
No
45.22%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.53%
No
67.47%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.68%
No
81.32%

About the football match Cercle Brugge against Mechelen

On Saturday March 2, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Cercle Brugge and Mechelen will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Pro League. This encounter will take place at the significant Jan Breydelstadion, the home turf of Cercle Brugge. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cercle Brugge Lineup

  • Starting XI: Leonardo Lopes, Jesper Daland, Félix Lemaréchal, Edgaras Utkus, Alan Minda, Malamine Efekele, Flávio Nazinho, Boris Popović, Felipe Augusto, Warleson, Senna Miangue

  • Substitutes: Maxime Delanghe, Abu Francis, Jonas Lietaert, Hugo Siquet, Kazeem Olaigbe, Abdoul Kader Ouattara, Jordan Varela, Dré Callens, Christiaan Ravych

Mechelen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Geoffry Hairemans, Rob Schoofs, Islam Slimani, Elias Cobbaut, Gaëtan Coucke, Bill Antonio, Kerim Mrabti, David Bates, Munashe Garananga, Daam Foulon, Mory Konaté

  • Substitutes: Sandy Walsh, Jannes Van Hecke, Oskar Annell, Nikola Storm, Boli Bolingoli, Isaac Asante, Bilal Bafdili, Patrick Pflücke, Yannick Thoelen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Cercle Brugge, the chance that we have calculated is 45.22%. This is based on old statistics from Cercle Brugge combined with the statistics from Mechelen. The chance that Mechelen will win the match, we have calculated at 28.77%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.01%.

Advertisement