Kortrijk vs Sporting Charleroi, 2024-02-03T17:15:00.000Z

Kortrijk vs Sporting Charleroi
Pro League logo
Pro League
BE flagBelgium
Kortrijk crest
1 : 0
Sporting Charleroi crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 3, 2024
Guldensporenstadion
B. Staessens

Attacking Momentum

Kortrijk crestSporting Charleroi crest

Events

45'
GOAL icon
I. Davies
(A. Kadri)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Etienne Camara
(Ryota Morioka)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikola Štulić
(Parfait Guiagon)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Youssouph Badji
(Youssuf Sylla)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ahmed Nadhir Benbouali
(Isaac Mbenza)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marco Ilaimaharitra
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Kadri
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan Afolabi
(I. Davies)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Malinov
(M. Bruno)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Mampassi
(N. Mehssatou)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antoine Bernier
(Vetle Dragsnes)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. El Idrissy
(F. Avenatti)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
45%
55%
Shots On Target
4
1
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
5
4
Fouls
10
20
Offsides
1
3
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Kortrijk logo
Kortrijk
3-5-2
Sporting Charleroi logo
Sporting Charleroi
4-1-4-1
95
L. Pirard
24
Haruya Fujii
44
João Silva
33
Ryotaro Tsunoda
6
N. Mehssatou
10
A. Kadri
70
M. Bruno
27
A. Sissako
54
S. Ojo
20
F. Avenatti
39
I. Davies
1
Pierre Patron
98
Jeremy Petris
4
Jules Van Cleemput
21
Stelios Andreou
15
Vetle Dragsnes
26
Marco Ilaimaharitra
7
Isaac Mbenza
18
Daan Heymans
44
Ryota Morioka
8
Parfait Guiagon
80
Youssuf Sylla
Kortrijk
76
D. Seck
15
K. Malinov
11
D. De Neve
4
M. Mampassi
2
R. Alebiosu
13
E. De Vlaeminck
1
T. Vandenberghe
9
Jonathan Afolabi
7
M. El Idrissy
Sporting Charleroi
19
Nikola Štulić
5
Etienne Camara
13
Ahmed Nadhir Benbouali
17
Antoine Bernier
32
Mehdi Boukamir
27
Roméo Monticelli
10
Youssouph Badji
55
Martin Delavalée
2
Jonas Bager
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
31.89%
X
26.45%
2
41.65%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.79%
No
45.21%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.35%
No
24.65%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.09%
No
49.91%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.82%
No
71.18%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.11%
No
83.89%

About the football match Kortrijk against Sporting Charleroi

On Saturday February 3, 2024, precisely at 12:15 PM, Kortrijk and Sporting Charleroi will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Pro League. This encounter will take place at the significant Guldensporenstadion, the home turf of Kortrijk. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Kortrijk Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ryotaro Tsunoda, Haruya Fujii, João Silva, F. Avenatti, L. Pirard, N. Mehssatou, S. Ojo, A. Sissako, M. Bruno, A. Kadri, I. Davies

  • Substitutes: D. Seck, K. Malinov, D. De Neve, M. Mampassi, R. Alebiosu, E. De Vlaeminck, T. Vandenberghe, Jonathan Afolabi, M. El Idrissy

Sporting Charleroi Lineup

  • Starting XI: Vetle Dragsnes, Marco Ilaimaharitra, Youssuf Sylla, Ryota Morioka, Isaac Mbenza, Jules Van Cleemput, Jeremy Petris, Stelios Andreou, Pierre Patron, Daan Heymans, Parfait Guiagon

  • Substitutes: Nikola Štulić, Etienne Camara, Ahmed Nadhir Benbouali, Antoine Bernier, Mehdi Boukamir, Roméo Monticelli, Youssouph Badji, Martin Delavalée, Jonas Bager

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sporting Charleroi, the chance that we have calculated is 41.65%. This is based on old statistics from Sporting Charleroi combined with the statistics from Kortrijk. The chance that Kortrijk will win the match, we have calculated at 31.89%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.45%.

Advertisement