Stoke City vs Huddersfield Town, 2024-04-01T14:00:00.000Z

Stoke City vs Huddersfield Town
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Stoke City crest
1 : 1
Huddersfield Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday April 1, 2024
Bet365 Stadium
R. Welch
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Stoke City crestHuddersfield Town crest

Events

31'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mehdi Léris
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alex Matos
45'
GOAL icon
Bojan Radulović
(Jaheim Headley)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sead Haksabanovic
(L. Baker)
50'
GOAL icon
Ki-Jana Hoever
(Jordan Thompson)
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luke McNally
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Manhoef
(Mehdi Léris)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Mmaee
(Niall Ennis)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Delano Burgzorg
(Bojan Radulović)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rhys Healey
(P. Jones)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sead Haksabanovic
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Jackson
(Jaheim Headley)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Wiles
(Jack Rudoni)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Enda Stevens
(Wouter Burger)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
62%
38%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
6
5
Shots Blocked
3
4
Corners
6
7
Fouls
14
12
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Stoke City logo
Stoke City
4-2-3-1
Huddersfield Town logo
Huddersfield Town
3-5-2
1
Daniel Iversen
17
Ki-Jana Hoever
23
Luke McNally
5
Michael Rose
15
Jordan Thompson
8
L. Baker
6
Wouter Burger
27
Mehdi Léris
28
Josh Laurent
22
Bae Jun-Ho
14
Niall Ennis
1
Lee Nicholls
17
Brodie Spencer
4
Matthew Pearson
5
Michał Helik
26
P. Jones
18
David Kasumu
21
Alex Matos
14
Sorba Thomas
15
Jaheim Headley
9
Bojan Radulović
8
Jack Rudoni
Stoke City
42
M. Manhoef
7
André Vidigal
25
Luke Cundle
20
Sead Haksabanovic
10
T. Campbell
13
J. Bonham
19
R. Mmaee
3
Enda Stevens
16
B. Wilmot
Huddersfield Town
11
B. Diarra
7
Delano Burgzorg
23
Ben Wiles
38
L. Daley
39
T. Iorpenda
10
Josh Koroma
30
B. Jackson
12
C. Maxwell
44
Rhys Healey
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.26%
X
27.99%
2
28.75%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.18%
No
49.82%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.66%
No
29.34%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
44.49%
No
55.51%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.15%
No
75.85%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.49%
No
87.51%

About the football match Stoke City against Huddersfield Town

On Monday April 1, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Stoke City and Huddersfield Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Bet365 Stadium, the home turf of Stoke City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Stoke City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bae Jun-Ho, L. Baker, Wouter Burger, Michael Rose, Niall Ennis, Jordan Thompson, Josh Laurent, Ki-Jana Hoever, Luke McNally, Daniel Iversen, Mehdi Léris

  • Substitutes: M. Manhoef, André Vidigal, Luke Cundle, Sead Haksabanovic, T. Campbell, J. Bonham, R. Mmaee, Enda Stevens, B. Wilmot

Huddersfield Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lee Nicholls, Michał Helik, Bojan Radulović, Matthew Pearson, Sorba Thomas, Alex Matos, P. Jones, David Kasumu, Jaheim Headley, Jack Rudoni, Brodie Spencer

  • Substitutes: B. Diarra, Delano Burgzorg, Ben Wiles, L. Daley, T. Iorpenda, Josh Koroma, B. Jackson, C. Maxwell, Rhys Healey

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Stoke City, the chance that we have calculated is 43.26%. This is based on old statistics from Stoke City combined with the statistics from Huddersfield Town. The chance that Huddersfield Town will win the match, we have calculated at 28.75%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.99%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Stoke City and Huddersfield Town can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement