West Bromwich Albion vs Bristol City, 2024-03-16T15:00:00.000Z

West Bromwich Albion vs Bristol City
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
West Bromwich Albion crest
2 : 0
Bristol City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
The Hawthorns
T. Nield
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

West Bromwich Albion crestBristol City crest

Events

28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Conor Townsend
45'
GOAL icon
Tom Fellows
(Okay Yokuşlu)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jason Knight
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyle Bartley
(Erik Pieters)
50'
GOAL icon
Jed Wallace
(Conor Townsend)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jason Knight
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
Taylor Gardner-Hickman
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
John Swift
(Grady Diangana)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Cornick
(Anis Mehmeti)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Scott Twine
(Andy King)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nahki Wells
(Tommy Conway)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brandon Thomas-Asante
(Jed Wallace)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Okay Yokuşlu
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yann M'Vila
(Okay Yokuşlu)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adam Reach
(Tom Fellows)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cameron Pring
(Haydon Roberts)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Tanner
(Ross McCrorie)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cédric Kipré
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alex Palmer
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
5
1
Corners
3
7
Fouls
3
10
Offsides
2
3
Yellow Cards
4
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

West Bromwich Albion logo
West Bromwich Albion
4-2-3-1
Bristol City logo
Bristol City
4-2-3-1
24
Alex Palmer
2
Darnell Furlong
4
Cédric Kipré
15
Erik Pieters
3
Conor Townsend
35
Okay Yokuşlu
27
Alex Mowatt
31
Tom Fellows
11
Grady Diangana
23
Mikey Johnston
7
Jed Wallace
1
Max O'Leary
2
Ross McCrorie
26
Zak Vyner
16
Robert Dickie
24
Haydon Roberts
17
Mark Sykes
10
Andy King
22
Taylor Gardner-Hickman
11
Anis Mehmeti
12
Jason Knight
15
Tommy Conway
West Bromwich Albion
21
Brandon Thomas-Asante
5
Kyle Bartley
33
Joshua Griffiths
25
Callum Marshall
20
Adam Reach
22
Yann M'Vila
19
John Swift
6
Semi Ajayi
14
Nathaniel Chalobah
Bristol City
3
Cameron Pring
7
Scott Twine
9
Harry Cornick
27
Jamie Knight-Lebel
23
Stefan Bajić
47
Adedire Mebude
19
George Tanner
21
Nahki Wells
36
Jed Meerholz
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.28%
X
25.84%
2
21.88%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
45.74%
No
54.27%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.25%
No
31.75%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
42.94%
No
57.06%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.46%
No
77.54%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.91%
No
88.09%

About the football match West Bromwich Albion against Bristol City

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, West Bromwich Albion and Bristol City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant The Hawthorns, the home turf of West Bromwich Albion. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

West Bromwich Albion Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alex Mowatt, Jed Wallace, Mikey Johnston, Grady Diangana, Conor Townsend, Okay Yokuşlu, Cédric Kipré, Tom Fellows, Alex Palmer, Darnell Furlong, Erik Pieters

  • Substitutes: Brandon Thomas-Asante, Kyle Bartley, Joshua Griffiths, Callum Marshall, Adam Reach, Yann M'Vila, John Swift, Semi Ajayi, Nathaniel Chalobah

Bristol City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Taylor Gardner-Hickman, Haydon Roberts, Tommy Conway, Anis Mehmeti, Ross McCrorie, Andy King, Zak Vyner, Robert Dickie, Jason Knight, Mark Sykes, Max O'Leary

  • Substitutes: Cameron Pring, Scott Twine, Harry Cornick, Jamie Knight-Lebel, Stefan Bajić, Adedire Mebude, George Tanner, Nahki Wells, Jed Meerholz

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is West Bromwich Albion, the chance that we have calculated is 52.28%. This is based on old statistics from West Bromwich Albion combined with the statistics from Bristol City. The chance that Bristol City will win the match, we have calculated at 21.88%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.84%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between West Bromwich Albion and Bristol City can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement