Rotherham United vs Huddersfield Town, 2024-03-16T15:00:00.000Z

Rotherham United vs Huddersfield Town
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Rotherham United crest
0 : 0
Huddersfield Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
AESSEAL New York Stadium
J. Smith

Attacking Momentum

Rotherham United crestHuddersfield Town crest

Events

26'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brodie Spencer
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
David Kasumu
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Wiles
(David Kasumu)
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sorba Thomas
58'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Sorba Thomas
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oliver Rathbone
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sebastian Revan
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arvin Appiah
(Sam Clucas)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Eaves
(Charlie Wyke)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Femi Seriki
(Peter Kioso)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cohen Bramall
(Oliver Rathbone)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Edwards
(Brodie Spencer)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
1
5
Shots Off Target
4
6
Shots Blocked
2
7
Corners
1
6
Fouls
14
11
Offsides
4
2
Yellow Cards
2
4
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Rotherham United logo
Rotherham United
4-4-2
Huddersfield Town logo
Huddersfield Town
3-5-2
1
Viktor Johansson
40
Peter Kioso
23
Sean Morrison
24
Cameron Humphreys
28
Sebastian Revan
29
Sam Nombe
12
Andy Rinomhota
8
Sam Clucas
7
Cafú
18
Oliver Rathbone
14
Charlie Wyke
1
Lee Nicholls
4
Matthew Pearson
5
Michał Helik
24
Radinio Balker
17
Brodie Spencer
8
Jack Rudoni
6
Jonathan Hogg
18
David Kasumu
15
Jaheim Headley
7
Delano Burgzorg
14
Sorba Thomas
Rotherham United
9
Tom Eaves
16
Jamie Lindsay
17
Shane Ferguson
26
Dillon Phillips
38
Femi Seriki
3
Cohen Bramall
6
Tyler Blackett
22
Hakeem Odofin
30
Arvin Appiah
Huddersfield Town
30
Ben Jackson
12
Chris Maxwell
23
Ben Wiles
26
Patrick Jones
25
Daniel Ward
11
Brahima Diarra
10
Josh Koroma
21
Alex Matos
16
Tom Edwards
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
32.91%
X
26.24%
2
40.85%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.51%
No
47.49%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.2%
No
26.8%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.93%
No
52.07%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.25%
No
72.75%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.52%
No
85.48%

About the football match Rotherham United against Huddersfield Town

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Rotherham United and Huddersfield Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant AESSEAL New York Stadium, the home turf of Rotherham United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Rotherham United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sebastian Revan, Cameron Humphreys, Charlie Wyke, Andy Rinomhota, Sean Morrison, Sam Nombe, Peter Kioso, Viktor Johansson, Oliver Rathbone, Sam Clucas, Cafú

  • Substitutes: Tom Eaves, Jamie Lindsay, Shane Ferguson, Dillon Phillips, Femi Seriki, Cohen Bramall, Tyler Blackett, Hakeem Odofin, Arvin Appiah

Huddersfield Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: David Kasumu, Jack Rudoni, Brodie Spencer, Matthew Pearson, Delano Burgzorg, Michał Helik, Sorba Thomas, Lee Nicholls, Jonathan Hogg, Jaheim Headley, Radinio Balker

  • Substitutes: Ben Jackson, Chris Maxwell, Ben Wiles, Patrick Jones, Daniel Ward, Brahima Diarra, Josh Koroma, Alex Matos, Tom Edwards

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Huddersfield Town, the chance that we have calculated is 40.85%. This is based on old statistics from Huddersfield Town combined with the statistics from Rotherham United. The chance that Rotherham United will win the match, we have calculated at 32.91%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.24%.

Advertisement