Queens Park Rangers vs Middlesbrough, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Queens Park Rangers vs Middlesbrough
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Queens Park Rangers crest
0 : 2
Middlesbrough crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
Leigh Doughty

Attacking Momentum

Queens Park Rangers crestMiddlesbrough crest

Events

39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marcus Forss
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lyndon Dykes
(Michael Frey)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Isaac Hayden
(Samuel Field)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paul Smyth
(Ilias Chair)
64'
GOAL icon
Emmanuel Latte Lath
(Matthew Clarke)
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
Isaac Hayden
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lukas Engel
76'
GOAL icon
Marcus Forss
(Luke Ayling)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ziyad Larkeche
(Kenneth Paal)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sinclair Armstrong
(Lucas Andersen)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Greenwood
(Emmanuel Latte Lath)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Silvera
(Marcus Forss)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luke Ayling
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jake Clarke-Salter
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Finn Azaz
(Riley McGree)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Seny Dieng
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Paddy McNair
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anfernee Dijksteel
(Luke Ayling)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
2
4
Shots Off Target
2
2
Shots Blocked
6
1
Corners
10
3
Fouls
11
7
Offsides
2
3
Yellow Cards
2
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Queens Park Rangers logo
Queens Park Rangers
4-2-3-1
Middlesbrough logo
Middlesbrough
3-4-1-2
1
Asmir Begović
3
Jimmy Dunne
5
Steve Cook
6
Jake Clarke-Salter
22
Kenneth Paal
4
Jack Colback
8
Samuel Field
7
Chris Willock
25
Lucas Andersen
10
Ilias Chair
12
Michael Frey
1
Seny Dieng
17
Paddy McNair
3
Rav van den Berg
5
Matthew Clarke
12
Luke Ayling
16
Jonathan Howson
28
Lewis O'Brien
27
Lukas Engel
8
Riley McGree
21
Marcus Forss
9
Emmanuel Latte Lath
Queens Park Rangers
30
Sinclair Armstrong
20
Reggie Cannon
21
Ziyad Larkeche
16
Joseph Hodge
11
Paul Smyth
32
Joe Walsh
14
Isaac Hayden
15
Morgan Fox
9
Lyndon Dykes
Middlesbrough
15
Anfernee Dijksteel
14
Alexander Gilbert
33
Luke Thomas
11
Isaiah Jones
4
Daniel Barlaser
20
Finn Azaz
18
Sam Silvera
29
Sam Greenwood
23
Tom Glover
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
35.55%
X
24.46%
2
40%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.45%
No
39.55%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.8%
No
20.2%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.79%
No
41.21%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.01%
No
63.99%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.14%
No
78.86%

About the football match Queens Park Rangers against Middlesbrough

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Queens Park Rangers and Middlesbrough will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, the home turf of Queens Park Rangers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Queens Park Rangers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Chris Willock, Kenneth Paal, Michael Frey, Samuel Field, Jack Colback, Asmir Begović, Steve Cook, Lucas Andersen, Jake Clarke-Salter, Jimmy Dunne, Ilias Chair

  • Substitutes: Sinclair Armstrong, Reggie Cannon, Ziyad Larkeche, Joseph Hodge, Paul Smyth, Joe Walsh, Isaac Hayden, Morgan Fox, Lyndon Dykes

Middlesbrough Lineup

  • Starting XI: Seny Dieng, Lukas Engel, Emmanuel Latte Lath, Matthew Clarke, Riley McGree, Luke Ayling, Rav van den Berg, Paddy McNair, Lewis O'Brien, Jonathan Howson, Marcus Forss

  • Substitutes: Anfernee Dijksteel, Alexander Gilbert, Luke Thomas, Isaiah Jones, Daniel Barlaser, Finn Azaz, Sam Silvera, Sam Greenwood, Tom Glover

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Middlesbrough, the chance that we have calculated is 40%. This is based on old statistics from Middlesbrough combined with the statistics from Queens Park Rangers. The chance that Queens Park Rangers will win the match, we have calculated at 35.55%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.46%.

Advertisement