Bristol City vs Swansea City, 2024-03-10T12:30:00.000Z

Bristol City vs Swansea City
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Bristol City crest
1 : 0
Swansea City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 10, 2024
Ashton Gate Stadium
M. Donohue

Attacking Momentum

Bristol City crestSwansea City crest

Events

56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark Sykes
(Harry Cornick)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Haydon Roberts
(Cameron Pring)
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Josh Tymon
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamal Lowe
(Liam Cullen)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mark Sykes
73'
GOAL icon
Robert Dickie
(Joe Williams)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oliver Cooper
(Jamie Paterson)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Key
(Kyle Naughton)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andy King
(Taylor Gardner-Hickman)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jay Fulton
(Joe Allen)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nahki Wells
(Tommy Conway)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jerry Yates
(Ronald)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nahki Wells
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
27%
73%
Shots On Target
2
0
Shots Off Target
4
7
Shots Blocked
0
1
Corners
3
6
Fouls
9
2
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bristol City logo
Bristol City
4-2-3-1
Swansea City logo
Swansea City
4-2-3-1
1
Max O'Leary
2
Ross McCrorie
26
Zak Vyner
16
Robert Dickie
3
Cameron Pring
8
Joe Williams
22
Taylor Gardner-Hickman
9
Harry Cornick
12
Jason Knight
11
Anis Mehmeti
15
Tommy Conway
22
Carl Rushworth
26
Kyle Naughton
5
Ben Cabango
23
Nathan Wood
14
Josh Tymon
7
Joe Allen
8
Matt Grimes
35
Ronald
12
Jamie Paterson
17
Przemysław Płacheta
20
Liam Cullen
Bristol City
23
Stefan Bajić
24
Haydon Roberts
7
Scott Twine
10
Andy King
21
Nahki Wells
27
Jamie Knight-Lebel
47
Adedire Mebude
17
Mark Sykes
Swansea City
1
Andrew Fisher
2
Josh Key
4
Jay Fulton
31
Oliver Cooper
47
Azeem Abdulai
18
Charlie Patino
6
Harry Darling
9
Jerry Yates
10
Jamal Lowe
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
36.98%
X
26.74%
2
36.28%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.69%
No
45.31%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.02%
No
25.98%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.64%
No
50.36%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.95%
No
72.05%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.73%
No
85.27%

About the football match Bristol City against Swansea City

On Sunday March 10, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Bristol City and Swansea City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Ashton Gate Stadium, the home turf of Bristol City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bristol City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Anis Mehmeti, Ross McCrorie, Joe Williams, Robert Dickie, Zak Vyner, Tommy Conway, Cameron Pring, Taylor Gardner-Hickman, Jason Knight, Harry Cornick, Max O'Leary

  • Substitutes: Stefan Bajić, Haydon Roberts, Scott Twine, Andy King, Nahki Wells, Jamie Knight-Lebel, Adedire Mebude, Mark Sykes

Swansea City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Josh Tymon, Joe Allen, Carl Rushworth, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango, Nathan Wood, Liam Cullen, Ronald, Jamie Paterson, Przemysław Płacheta, Matt Grimes

  • Substitutes: Andrew Fisher, Josh Key, Jay Fulton, Oliver Cooper, Azeem Abdulai, Charlie Patino, Harry Darling, Jerry Yates, Jamal Lowe

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bristol City, the chance that we have calculated is 36.98%. This is based on old statistics from Bristol City combined with the statistics from Swansea City. The chance that Swansea City will win the match, we have calculated at 36.28%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.74%.

Advertisement