Middlesbrough vs Norwich City, 2024-03-06T19:45:00.000Z

Middlesbrough vs Norwich City
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Middlesbrough crest
3 : 1
Norwich City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday March 6, 2024
Riverside Stadium
R. Madley

Attacking Momentum

Middlesbrough crestNorwich City crest

Events

17'
GOAL icon
Ashley Barnes
(Gabriel Sara)
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marcus Forss
30'
REDCARD icon
Borja Sainz
37'
GOAL icon
Marcus Forss
43'
GOAL icon
Emmanuel Latte Lath
(Matthew Clarke)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcelino Núñez
(Christian Fassnacht)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kenny McLean
62'
GOAL icon
Lukas Engel
(Luke Ayling)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Barlaser
(Jonathan Howson)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anfernee Dijksteel
(Luke Ayling)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Silvera
(Emmanuel Latte Lath)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Liam Gibbs
(Josh Sargent)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jacob Lungi Sørensen
(Grant Hanley)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sydney van Hooijdonk
(Kenny McLean)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Finn Azaz
(Riley McGree)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexander Gilbert
(Marcus Forss)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Finley Welch
(Ashley Barnes)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
7
3
Shots Off Target
3
2
Shots Blocked
5
2
Corners
2
2
Fouls
8
9
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
1
1
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Middlesbrough logo
Middlesbrough
3-4-1-2
Norwich City logo
Norwich City
4-2-3-1
1
Seny Dieng
17
Paddy McNair
3
Rav van den Berg
5
Matthew Clarke
12
Luke Ayling
16
Jonathan Howson
28
Lewis O'Brien
27
Lukas Engel
8
Riley McGree
21
Marcus Forss
9
Emmanuel Latte Lath
28
Angus Gunn
3
Jack Stacey
5
Grant Hanley
6
Ben Gibson
30
Dimitrios Giannoulis
17
Gabriel Sara
23
Kenny McLean
16
Christian Fassnacht
10
Ashley Barnes
7
Borja Sainz
9
Josh Sargent
Middlesbrough
15
Anfernee Dijksteel
33
Luke Thomas
4
Daniel Barlaser
20
Finn Azaz
18
Sam Silvera
29
Sam Greenwood
23
Tom Glover
14
Alexander Gilbert
11
Isaiah Jones
Norwich City
12
George Long
15
Sam McCallum
19
Jacob Lungi Sørensen
8
Liam Gibbs
14
Sydney van Hooijdonk
26
Marcelino Núñez
35
Kellen Fisher
21
Danny Batth
43
Finley Welch
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.8%
X
25.29%
2
30.91%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.21%
No
44.79%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.17%
No
23.83%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.83%
No
48.17%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.45%
No
68.55%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.03%
No
82.97%

About the football match Middlesbrough against Norwich City

On Wednesday March 6, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Middlesbrough and Norwich City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Riverside Stadium, the home turf of Middlesbrough. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Middlesbrough Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lukas Engel, Lewis O'Brien, Seny Dieng, Luke Ayling, Matthew Clarke, Marcus Forss, Rav van den Berg, Riley McGree, Paddy McNair, Jonathan Howson, Emmanuel Latte Lath

  • Substitutes: Anfernee Dijksteel, Luke Thomas, Daniel Barlaser, Finn Azaz, Sam Silvera, Sam Greenwood, Tom Glover, Alexander Gilbert, Isaiah Jones

Norwich City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jack Stacey, Gabriel Sara, Dimitrios Giannoulis, Josh Sargent, Angus Gunn, Grant Hanley, Ben Gibson, Borja Sainz, Christian Fassnacht, Ashley Barnes, Kenny McLean

  • Substitutes: George Long, Sam McCallum, Jacob Lungi Sørensen, Liam Gibbs, Sydney van Hooijdonk, Marcelino Núñez, Kellen Fisher, Danny Batth, Finley Welch

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Middlesbrough, the chance that we have calculated is 43.8%. This is based on old statistics from Middlesbrough combined with the statistics from Norwich City. The chance that Norwich City will win the match, we have calculated at 30.91%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.29%.

Advertisement