Cardiff City vs Huddersfield Town, 2024-03-06T19:45:00.000Z

Cardiff City vs Huddersfield Town
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Cardiff City crest
1 : 0
Huddersfield Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday March 6, 2024
Cardiff City Stadium
M. Donohue

Attacking Momentum

Cardiff City crestHuddersfield Town crest

Events

19'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brodie Spencer
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan Wintle
30'
GOAL icon
Famara Diédhiou
(Josh Bowler)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jaheim Headley
(Brodie Spencer)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Matos
(Ben Wiles)
59'
YELLOWCARD icon
Karlan Grant
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Perry Ng
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rubin Colwill
(David Turnbull)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yakou Méïté
(Famara Diédhiou)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Edwards
(Matthew Pearson)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bojan Radulović
(David Kasumu)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Manolis Siopis
(Joe Ralls)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ollie Tanner
(Josh Bowler)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ollie Tanner
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Callum O'Dowda
(Karlan Grant)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
47%
53%
Shots On Target
4
2
Shots Off Target
4
5
Shots Blocked
0
4
Corners
3
3
Fouls
8
10
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
4
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cardiff City logo
Cardiff City
4-2-3-1
Huddersfield Town logo
Huddersfield Town
3-4-3
1
Ethan Horvath
38
Perry Ng
12
Nathaniel Phillips
4
Dimitrios Goutas
30
Josh Wilson-Esbrand
6
Ryan Wintle
8
Joe Ralls
14
Josh Bowler
15
David Turnbull
16
Karlan Grant
20
Famara Diédhiou
1
Lee Nicholls
4
Matthew Pearson
5
Michał Helik
32
Tom Lees
23
Ben Wiles
8
Jack Rudoni
18
David Kasumu
17
Brodie Spencer
14
Sorba Thomas
25
Daniel Ward
7
Delano Burgzorg
Cardiff City
11
Callum O'Dowda
32
Ollie Tanner
17
Jamilu Collins
45
Cian Ashford
2
Mahlon Romeo
27
Rubin Colwill
41
Matthew Turner
22
Yakou Méïté
23
Manolis Siopis
Huddersfield Town
12
Chris Maxwell
16
Tom Edwards
10
Josh Koroma
30
Ben Jackson
15
Jaheim Headley
21
Alex Matos
11
Brahima Diarra
39
Tom Iorpenda
9
Bojan Radulović
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.15%
X
27.75%
2
24.1%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
47.98%
No
52.02%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.75%
No
30.25%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.39%
No
56.61%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.03%
No
76.94%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.97%
No
88.03%

About the football match Cardiff City against Huddersfield Town

On Wednesday March 6, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Cardiff City and Huddersfield Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Cardiff City Stadium, the home turf of Cardiff City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cardiff City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nathaniel Phillips, David Turnbull, Josh Bowler, Karlan Grant, Joe Ralls, Dimitrios Goutas, Ryan Wintle, Josh Wilson-Esbrand, Ethan Horvath, Perry Ng, Famara Diédhiou

  • Substitutes: Callum O'Dowda, Ollie Tanner, Jamilu Collins, Cian Ashford, Mahlon Romeo, Rubin Colwill, Matthew Turner, Yakou Méïté, Manolis Siopis

Huddersfield Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sorba Thomas, Brodie Spencer, Jack Rudoni, Ben Wiles, Lee Nicholls, Tom Lees, Michał Helik, David Kasumu, Matthew Pearson, Daniel Ward, Delano Burgzorg

  • Substitutes: Chris Maxwell, Tom Edwards, Josh Koroma, Ben Jackson, Jaheim Headley, Alex Matos, Brahima Diarra, Tom Iorpenda, Bojan Radulović

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Cardiff City, the chance that we have calculated is 48.15%. This is based on old statistics from Cardiff City combined with the statistics from Huddersfield Town. The chance that Huddersfield Town will win the match, we have calculated at 24.1%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.75%.

Advertisement