Ipswich Town vs Bristol City, 2024-03-05T20:00:00.000Z

Ipswich Town vs Bristol City
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Ipswich Town crest
3 : 2
Bristol City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 5, 2024
Portman Road Stadium
D. Webb
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Ipswich Town crestBristol City crest

Events

54'
GOAL icon
Anis Mehmeti
(Cameron Pring)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Taylor
(Massimo Luongo)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Wes Burns
(Omari Giraud-Hutchinson)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ali Al-Hamadi
(Kieffer Moore)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jeremy Sarmiento
(Marcus Harness)
62'
GOAL icon
Ali Al-Hamadi
(Leif Davis)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark Sykes
(Harry Cornick)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Clarke
(Axel Tuanzebe)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tommy Conway
(Nahki Wells)
77'
GOAL icon
Tommy Conway
(Mark Sykes)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ross McCrorie
80'
GOAL icon
Conor Chaplin
(Leif Davis)
86'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Ali Al-Hamadi
(Ali Al-Hamadi)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Max O'Leary
89'
GOAL icon
Leif Davis
(Jeremy Sarmiento)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ali Al-Hamadi
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cameron Pring
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
8
4
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
2
3
Corners
4
5
Fouls
6
12
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Ipswich Town logo
Ipswich Town
4-2-3-1
Bristol City logo
Bristol City
4-2-3-1
31
Václav Hladký
40
Axel Tuanzebe
6
Luke Woolfenden
15
Cameron Burgess
3
Leif Davis
5
Sam Morsy
25
Massimo Luongo
20
Omari Giraud-Hutchinson
10
Conor Chaplin
11
Marcus Harness
24
Kieffer Moore
1
Max O'Leary
2
Ross McCrorie
26
Zak Vyner
16
Robert Dickie
3
Cameron Pring
8
Joe Williams
22
Taylor Gardner-Hickman
9
Harry Cornick
12
Jason Knight
11
Anis Mehmeti
21
Nahki Wells
Ipswich Town
21
Jeremy Sarmiento
7
Wes Burns
2
Harry Clarke
1
Christian Walton
14
Jack Taylor
16
Ali Al-Hamadi
30
Cameron Humphreys
19
Kayden Jackson
28
Lewis Travis
Bristol City
15
Tommy Conway
47
Adedire Mebude
24
Haydon Roberts
23
Stefan Bajić
10
Andy King
27
Jamie Knight-Lebel
17
Mark Sykes
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.5%
X
23.41%
2
17.09%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.37%
No
51.63%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.42%
No
26.58%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.66%
No
49.34%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.86%
No
70.14%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.7%
No
82.3%

About the football match Ipswich Town against Bristol City

On Tuesday March 5, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Ipswich Town and Bristol City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Portman Road Stadium, the home turf of Ipswich Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Ipswich Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Massimo Luongo, Sam Morsy, Václav Hladký, Leif Davis, Omari Giraud-Hutchinson, Axel Tuanzebe, Conor Chaplin, Kieffer Moore, Marcus Harness, Cameron Burgess, Luke Woolfenden

  • Substitutes: Jeremy Sarmiento, Wes Burns, Harry Clarke, Christian Walton, Jack Taylor, Ali Al-Hamadi, Cameron Humphreys, Kayden Jackson, Lewis Travis

Bristol City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Cameron Pring, Zak Vyner, Anis Mehmeti, Harry Cornick, Ross McCrorie, Max O'Leary, Taylor Gardner-Hickman, Robert Dickie, Joe Williams, Nahki Wells, Jason Knight

  • Substitutes: Tommy Conway, Adedire Mebude, Haydon Roberts, Stefan Bajić, Andy King, Jamie Knight-Lebel, Mark Sykes

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Ipswich Town, the chance that we have calculated is 59.5%. This is based on old statistics from Ipswich Town combined with the statistics from Bristol City. The chance that Bristol City will win the match, we have calculated at 17.09%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.41%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Ipswich Town and Bristol City can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement