Bristol City vs Cardiff City, 2024-03-02T12:30:00.000Z

Bristol City vs Cardiff City
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Bristol City crest
0 : 1
Cardiff City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 2, 2024
Ashton Gate Stadium
S. Allison

Attacking Momentum

Bristol City crestCardiff City crest

Events

15'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kion Etete
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andy King
51'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yakou Méïté
(Kion Etete)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anis Mehmeti
(Andy King)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tommy Conway
(Nahki Wells)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ollie Tanner
(Josh Bowler)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Wintle
(Joe Ralls)
66'
GOAL icon
Perry Ng
(David Turnbull)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Josh Wilson-Esbrand
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Taylor Gardner-Hickman
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamilu Collins
(Josh Wilson-Esbrand)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Callum O'Dowda
(Rubin Colwill)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adedire Mebude
(Mark Sykes)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Cornick
(Jason Knight)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cameron Pring
(Haydon Roberts)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
3
4
Shots Off Target
8
4
Shots Blocked
6
2
Corners
8
3
Fouls
10
8
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bristol City logo
Bristol City
4-3-3
Cardiff City logo
Cardiff City
4-2-3-1
1
Max O'Leary
2
Ross McCrorie
26
Zak Vyner
16
Robert Dickie
24
Haydon Roberts
10
Andy King
8
Joe Williams
22
Taylor Gardner-Hickman
12
Jason Knight
17
Mark Sykes
21
Nahki Wells
1
Ethan Horvath
38
Perry Ng
12
Nathaniel Phillips
4
Dimitrios Goutas
30
Josh Wilson-Esbrand
23
Manolis Siopis
8
Joe Ralls
14
Josh Bowler
15
David Turnbull
27
Rubin Colwill
9
Kion Etete
Bristol City
3
Cameron Pring
27
Jamie Knight-Lebel
11
Anis Mehmeti
47
Adedire Mebude
23
Stefan Bajić
15
Tommy Conway
9
Harry Cornick
Cardiff City
6
Ryan Wintle
32
Ollie Tanner
41
Matthew Turner
22
Yakou Méïté
11
Callum O'Dowda
45
Cian Ashford
17
Jamilu Collins
20
Famara Diédhiou
2
Mahlon Romeo
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
42.05%
X
25.21%
2
32.74%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.86%
No
42.14%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.25%
No
22.75%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.81%
No
46.19%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.79%
No
67.21%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.92%
No
81.08%

About the football match Bristol City against Cardiff City

On Saturday March 2, 2024, precisely at 7:30 AM, Bristol City and Cardiff City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Ashton Gate Stadium, the home turf of Bristol City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bristol City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Max O'Leary, Robert Dickie, Mark Sykes, Jason Knight, Taylor Gardner-Hickman, Zak Vyner, Ross McCrorie, Joe Williams, Nahki Wells, Andy King, Haydon Roberts

  • Substitutes: Cameron Pring, Jamie Knight-Lebel, Anis Mehmeti, Adedire Mebude, Stefan Bajić, Tommy Conway, Harry Cornick

Cardiff City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kion Etete, Manolis Siopis, Joe Ralls, Rubin Colwill, Josh Bowler, Josh Wilson-Esbrand, Ethan Horvath, Nathaniel Phillips, Perry Ng, Dimitrios Goutas, David Turnbull

  • Substitutes: Ryan Wintle, Ollie Tanner, Matthew Turner, Yakou Méïté, Callum O'Dowda, Cian Ashford, Jamilu Collins, Famara Diédhiou, Mahlon Romeo

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bristol City, the chance that we have calculated is 42.05%. This is based on old statistics from Bristol City combined with the statistics from Cardiff City. The chance that Cardiff City will win the match, we have calculated at 32.74%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.21%.

Advertisement