Watford vs Huddersfield Town, 2024-02-24T15:00:00.000Z

Watford vs Huddersfield Town
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Watford crest
1 : 2
Huddersfield Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 24, 2024
Vicarage Road
B. Toner

Attacking Momentum

Watford crestHuddersfield Town crest

Events

14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Edo Kayembe
27'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Giorgi Chakvetadze
(Edo Kayembe)
27'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thomas Ince
(Ismaël Koné)
55'
GOAL icon
Emmanuel Dennis
(Yaser Asprilla)
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
Thomas Ince
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matheus Martins
(Jamal Lewis)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mileta Rajovic
(Emmanuel Dennis)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Ward
(Jonathan Hogg)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Wiles
(Josh Koroma)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Edwards
(Alex Matos)
70'
GOAL icon
Daniel Ward
(Yuta Nakayama)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
David Kasumu
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brodie Spencer
83'
GOAL icon
Daniel Ward
(Tom Edwards)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Andrews
(Jake Livermore)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brahima Diarra
(Delano Burgzorg)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
7
2
Shots Blocked
1
4
Corners
3
5
Fouls
16
10
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Watford logo
Watford
4-1-4-1
Huddersfield Town logo
Huddersfield Town
3-5-2
26
Ben Hamer
24
Tom Dele-Bashiru
15
Matthew Pollock
4
Wesley Hoedt
6
Jamal Lewis
8
Jake Livermore
18
Yaser Asprilla
39
Edo Kayembe
11
Ismaël Koné
12
Ken Sema
25
Emmanuel Dennis
1
Lee Nicholls
4
Matthew Pearson
32
Tom Lees
33
Yuta Nakayama
18
David Kasumu
21
Alex Matos
8
Jack Rudoni
6
Jonathan Hogg
17
Brodie Spencer
10
Josh Koroma
7
Delano Burgzorg
Watford
45
Ryan Andrews
37
Matheus Martins
7
Thomas Ince
3
Francisco Sierralta
9
Mileta Rajovic
1
Horacio Barrenechea
16
Giorgi Chakvetadze
2
Jeremy Ngakia
59
Jack Grieves
Huddersfield Town
30
Ben Jackson
25
Daniel Ward
41
Giosue Bellagambi
11
Brahima Diarra
26
Patrick Jones
12
Chris Maxwell
9
Bojan Radulović
23
Ben Wiles
16
Tom Edwards
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
58.72%
X
23.1%
2
18.17%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.49%
No
51.51%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.55%
No
25.45%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.15%
No
49.82%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.57%
No
70.39%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.49%
No
81.51%

About the football match Watford against Huddersfield Town

On Saturday February 24, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Watford and Huddersfield Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Vicarage Road, the home turf of Watford. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Watford Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ken Sema, Matthew Pollock, Emmanuel Dennis, Yaser Asprilla, Ben Hamer, Jamal Lewis, Ismaël Koné, Jake Livermore, Edo Kayembe, Tom Dele-Bashiru, Wesley Hoedt

  • Substitutes: Ryan Andrews, Matheus Martins, Thomas Ince, Francisco Sierralta, Mileta Rajovic, Horacio Barrenechea, Giorgi Chakvetadze, Jeremy Ngakia, Jack Grieves

Huddersfield Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Yuta Nakayama, Josh Koroma, Jack Rudoni, Jonathan Hogg, Lee Nicholls, Brodie Spencer, Matthew Pearson, Alex Matos, Tom Lees, Delano Burgzorg, David Kasumu

  • Substitutes: Ben Jackson, Daniel Ward, Giosue Bellagambi, Brahima Diarra, Patrick Jones, Chris Maxwell, Bojan Radulović, Ben Wiles, Tom Edwards

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Watford, the chance that we have calculated is 58.72%. This is based on old statistics from Watford combined with the statistics from Huddersfield Town. The chance that Huddersfield Town will win the match, we have calculated at 18.17%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.1%.

Advertisement