Huddersfield Town vs Hull City, 2024-02-17T15:00:00.000Z

Huddersfield Town vs Hull City
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Huddersfield Town crest
1 : 2
Hull City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
The John Smith's Stadium
R. Welch

Attacking Momentum

Huddersfield Town crestHull City crest

Events

7'
GOAL icon
Jacob Greaves
(Alfie Jones)
14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jack Rudoni
24'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jaden Philogene-Bidace
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brodie Spencer
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matty Jacob
(Tyler Morton)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sorba Thomas
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Noah Ohio
(Billy Sharp)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Kasumu
(Ben Wiles)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Delano Burgzorg
(Josh Koroma)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brahima Diarra
(Alex Matos)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abdülkadir Ömür
(Anass Zaroury)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Greg Docherty
(Fabio Carvalho)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewie Coyle
(Ozan Tufan)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Ward
(Jonathan Hogg)
90'
GOAL icon
Jack Rudoni
(Brahima Diarra)
90'
GOAL icon
Jacob Greaves
(Abdülkadir Ömür)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
6
4
Shots Blocked
7
2
Corners
11
3
Fouls
8
9
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Huddersfield Town logo
Huddersfield Town
4-2-3-1
Hull City logo
Hull City
3-4-1-2
1
Lee Nicholls
4
Matthew Pearson
24
Radinio Balker
32
Tom Lees
17
Brodie Spencer
6
Jonathan Hogg
21
Alex Matos
8
Jack Rudoni
23
Ben Wiles
14
Sorba Thomas
10
Josh Koroma
17
Ryan Allsop
27
Regan Slater
5
Alfie Jones
4
Jacob Greaves
2
3
Ryan Giles
15
Tyler Morton
45
Fabio Carvalho
23
Jaden Philogene-Bidace
7
Ozan Tufan
47
Anass Zaroury
12
Billy Sharp
Huddersfield Town
11
Brahima Diarra
25
Daniel Ward
7
Delano Burgzorg
26
Patrick Jones
18
David Kasumu
12
Chris Maxwell
9
Bojan Radulović
30
Ben Jackson
33
Yuta Nakayama
Hull City
29
Matty Jacob
30
Ivor Pandur
44
Aaron Connolly
9
Noah Ohio
6
Sean McLoughlin
50
Abdülkadir Ömür
10
Adama Traoré
2
Lewie Coyle
8
Greg Docherty
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.34%
X
27.95%
2
37.71%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.7%
No
46.3%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.75%
No
26.25%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.39%
No
51.61%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.52%
No
73.48%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.99%
No
86.01%

About the football match Huddersfield Town against Hull City

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Huddersfield Town and Hull City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant The John Smith's Stadium, the home turf of Huddersfield Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Huddersfield Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Josh Koroma, Jack Rudoni, Sorba Thomas, Tom Lees, Radinio Balker, Jonathan Hogg, Lee Nicholls, Ben Wiles, Matthew Pearson, Brodie Spencer, Alex Matos

  • Substitutes: Brahima Diarra, Daniel Ward, Delano Burgzorg, Patrick Jones, David Kasumu, Chris Maxwell, Bojan Radulović, Ben Jackson, Yuta Nakayama

Hull City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Billy Sharp, Anass Zaroury, Jaden Philogene-Bidace, Ryan Allsop, Tyler Morton, Fabio Carvalho, Jacob Greaves, Ryan Giles, Regan Slater, Alfie Jones, Ozan Tufan

  • Substitutes: Matty Jacob, Ivor Pandur, Aaron Connolly, Noah Ohio, Sean McLoughlin, Abdülkadir Ömür, Adama Traoré, Lewie Coyle, Greg Docherty

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Hull City, the chance that we have calculated is 37.71%. This is based on old statistics from Hull City combined with the statistics from Huddersfield Town. The chance that Huddersfield Town will win the match, we have calculated at 34.34%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.95%.

Advertisement