Bristol City vs Queens Park Rangers, 2024-02-17T15:00:00.000Z

Bristol City vs Queens Park Rangers
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Bristol City crest
0 : 1
Queens Park Rangers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
Ashton Gate Stadium
S. Barrott

Attacking Momentum

Bristol City crestQueens Park Rangers crest

Events

26'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Cornick
(Sam Bell)
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Isaac Hayden
41'
GOAL icon
Ilias Chair
(Lucas Andersen)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tommy Conway
(Anis Mehmeti)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Taylor Gardner-Hickman
(Joe Williams)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adedire Mebude
(Jason Knight)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joseph Hodge
(Lucas Andersen)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark Sykes
(Ross McCrorie)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Colback
(Isaac Hayden)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michael Frey
(Lyndon Dykes)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paul Smyth
(Chris Willock)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
2
7
Shots Off Target
7
1
Shots Blocked
2
3
Corners
4
2
Fouls
2
3
Offsides
3
3
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bristol City logo
Bristol City
4-2-3-1
Queens Park Rangers logo
Queens Park Rangers
4-2-3-1
1
Max O'Leary
2
Ross McCrorie
26
Zak Vyner
16
Robert Dickie
24
Haydon Roberts
6
Matty James
8
Joe Williams
11
Anis Mehmeti
12
Jason Knight
20
Sam Bell
21
Nahki Wells
1
Asmir Begović
3
Jimmy Dunne
5
Steve Cook
6
Jake Clarke-Salter
22
Kenneth Paal
14
Isaac Hayden
8
Samuel Field
7
Chris Willock
25
Lucas Andersen
10
Ilias Chair
9
Lyndon Dykes
Bristol City
47
Adedire Mebude
15
Tommy Conway
22
Taylor Gardner-Hickman
17
Mark Sykes
7
Scott Twine
23
Stefan Bajić
9
Harry Cornick
10
Andy King
19
George Tanner
Queens Park Rangers
21
Ziyad Larkeche
15
Morgan Fox
11
Paul Smyth
12
Michael Frey
20
Reggie Cannon
4
Jack Colback
30
Sinclair Armstrong
16
Joseph Hodge
13
Jordan Archer
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.27%
X
26.65%
2
32.08%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.97%
No
46.03%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.49%
No
26.51%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.26%
No
50.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.81%
No
72.19%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.25%
No
84.75%

About the football match Bristol City against Queens Park Rangers

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Bristol City and Queens Park Rangers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Ashton Gate Stadium, the home turf of Bristol City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bristol City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Anis Mehmeti, Ross McCrorie, Haydon Roberts, Jason Knight, Sam Bell, Max O'Leary, Nahki Wells, Zak Vyner, Robert Dickie, Matty James, Joe Williams

  • Substitutes: Adedire Mebude, Tommy Conway, Taylor Gardner-Hickman, Mark Sykes, Scott Twine, Stefan Bajić, Harry Cornick, Andy King, George Tanner

Queens Park Rangers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kenneth Paal, Jake Clarke-Salter, Isaac Hayden, Jimmy Dunne, Lucas Andersen, Steve Cook, Lyndon Dykes, Ilias Chair, Asmir Begović, Chris Willock, Samuel Field

  • Substitutes: Ziyad Larkeche, Morgan Fox, Paul Smyth, Michael Frey, Reggie Cannon, Jack Colback, Sinclair Armstrong, Joseph Hodge, Jordan Archer

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bristol City, the chance that we have calculated is 41.27%. This is based on old statistics from Bristol City combined with the statistics from Queens Park Rangers. The chance that Queens Park Rangers will win the match, we have calculated at 32.08%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.65%.

Advertisement