Huddersfield Town vs Sunderland, 2024-02-14T19:45:00.000Z

Huddersfield Town vs Sunderland
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Huddersfield Town crest
1 : 0
Sunderland crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday February 14, 2024
The John Smith's Stadium
G. Ward

Attacking Momentum

Huddersfield Town crestSunderland crest

Events

35'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luke O'Nien
37'
GOAL icon
Matthew Pearson
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Abdoullah Ba
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yuta Nakayama
(Radinio Balker)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Timothée Pembélé
(Leo Fuhr Hjelde)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Patrick Roberts
(Abdoullah Ba)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alex Matos
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Romaine Mundle
(Nazariy Rusyn)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan Hogg
(Alex Matos)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Ward
(Josh Koroma)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lee Nicholls
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Delano Burgzorg
(Ben Wiles)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Jackson
(Brodie Spencer)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mason Burstow
(Dan Neil)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Romaine Mundle
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Anthony Patterson
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
34%
66%
Shots On Target
6
5
Shots Off Target
3
1
Shots Blocked
3
6
Corners
6
10
Fouls
14
13
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Huddersfield Town logo
Huddersfield Town
4-2-3-1
Sunderland logo
Sunderland
4-1-4-1
1
Lee Nicholls
4
Matthew Pearson
24
Radinio Balker
32
Tom Lees
17
Brodie Spencer
18
David Kasumu
21
Alex Matos
8
Jack Rudoni
23
Ben Wiles
14
Sorba Thomas
10
Josh Koroma
1
Anthony Patterson
32
Trai Hume
5
Daniel Ballard
13
Luke O'Nien
33
Leo Fuhr Hjelde
24
Dan Neil
17
Abdoullah Ba
7
Jobe Bellingham
39
Pierre Ekwah
20
Jack Clarke
15
Nazariy Rusyn
Huddersfield Town
6
Jonathan Hogg
7
Delano Burgzorg
9
Bojan Radulović
26
Patrick Jones
25
Daniel Ward
30
Ben Jackson
12
Chris Maxwell
33
Yuta Nakayama
11
Brahima Diarra
Sunderland
14
Romaine Mundle
6
Timothée Pembélé
31
Chris Rigg
30
Nathan Bishop
23
Jenson Seelt
22
Adil Aouchiche
9
Luís Semedo
11
Mason Burstow
10
Patrick Roberts
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
29.15%
X
27.71%
2
43.14%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.62%
No
50.38%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.49%
No
29.51%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.45%
No
54.55%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.07%
No
75.93%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.69%
No
87.31%

About the football match Huddersfield Town against Sunderland

On Wednesday February 14, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Huddersfield Town and Sunderland will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant The John Smith's Stadium, the home turf of Huddersfield Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Huddersfield Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matthew Pearson, Tom Lees, Lee Nicholls, Sorba Thomas, Jack Rudoni, Radinio Balker, Ben Wiles, David Kasumu, Alex Matos, Brodie Spencer, Josh Koroma

  • Substitutes: Jonathan Hogg, Delano Burgzorg, Bojan Radulović, Patrick Jones, Daniel Ward, Ben Jackson, Chris Maxwell, Yuta Nakayama, Brahima Diarra

Sunderland Lineup

  • Starting XI: Leo Fuhr Hjelde, Dan Neil, Jobe Bellingham, Trai Hume, Luke O'Nien, Daniel Ballard, Anthony Patterson, Pierre Ekwah, Jack Clarke, Nazariy Rusyn, Abdoullah Ba

  • Substitutes: Romaine Mundle, Timothée Pembélé, Chris Rigg, Nathan Bishop, Jenson Seelt, Adil Aouchiche, Luís Semedo, Mason Burstow, Patrick Roberts

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sunderland, the chance that we have calculated is 43.14%. This is based on old statistics from Sunderland combined with the statistics from Huddersfield Town. The chance that Huddersfield Town will win the match, we have calculated at 29.15%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.71%.

Advertisement