Middlesbrough vs Sunderland, 2024-02-04T12:00:00.000Z

Middlesbrough vs Sunderland
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Middlesbrough crest
1 : 1
Sunderland crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 4, 2024
Riverside Stadium
D. England
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Middlesbrough crestSunderland crest

Events

14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Trai Hume
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Abdoullah Ba
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lukas Engel
61'
GOAL icon
Marcus Forss
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Patrick Roberts
(Abdoullah Ba)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nazariy Rusyn
(Mason Burstow)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sam Greenwood
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Coburn
(Sam Greenwood)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis O'Brien
(Daniel Barlaser)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Silvera
(Marcus Forss)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luke Ayling
83'
GOAL icon
Nazariy Rusyn
(Jack Clarke)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luke Thomas
(Lukas Engel)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pierre Ekwah
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jenson Seelt
(Daniel Ballard)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
2
5
Shots Off Target
7
5
Shots Blocked
6
3
Corners
1
6
Fouls
16
10
Offsides
5
4
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Middlesbrough logo
Middlesbrough
4-2-3-1
Sunderland logo
Sunderland
4-1-4-1
23
Tom Glover
12
Luke Ayling
6
Dael Fry
3
Rav van den Berg
27
Lukas Engel
16
Jonathan Howson
4
Daniel Barlaser
21
Marcus Forss
7
Hayden Hackney
20
Finn Azaz
29
Sam Greenwood
1
Anthony Patterson
32
Trai Hume
5
Daniel Ballard
13
Luke O'Nien
33
Leo Fuhr Hjelde
24
Dan Neil
17
Abdoullah Ba
39
Pierre Ekwah
7
Jobe Bellingham
20
Jack Clarke
11
Mason Burstow
Middlesbrough
14
Alexander Gilbert
32
Jamie Jones
5
Matthew Clarke
15
Anfernee Dijksteel
18
Sam Silvera
17
Paddy McNair
19
Josh Coburn
28
Lewis O'Brien
33
Luke Thomas
Sunderland
9
Luís Semedo
15
Nazariy Rusyn
6
Timothée Pembélé
30
Nathan Bishop
23
Jenson Seelt
22
Adil Aouchiche
48
Caden Kelly
10
Patrick Roberts
14
Romaine Mundle
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
35.59%
X
25.3%
2
39.11%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.28%
No
43.72%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.42%
No
23.58%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.66%
No
47.34%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.53%
No
69.47%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.82%
No
83.18%

About the football match Middlesbrough against Sunderland

On Sunday February 4, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Middlesbrough and Sunderland will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Riverside Stadium, the home turf of Middlesbrough. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Middlesbrough Lineup

  • Starting XI: Tom Glover, Lukas Engel, Dael Fry, Hayden Hackney, Daniel Barlaser, Sam Greenwood, Finn Azaz, Luke Ayling, Rav van den Berg, Marcus Forss, Jonathan Howson

  • Substitutes: Alexander Gilbert, Jamie Jones, Matthew Clarke, Anfernee Dijksteel, Sam Silvera, Paddy McNair, Josh Coburn, Lewis O'Brien, Luke Thomas

Sunderland Lineup

  • Starting XI: Pierre Ekwah, Jobe Bellingham, Mason Burstow, Leo Fuhr Hjelde, Luke O'Nien, Jack Clarke, Anthony Patterson, Daniel Ballard, Trai Hume, Abdoullah Ba, Dan Neil

  • Substitutes: Luís Semedo, Nazariy Rusyn, Timothée Pembélé, Nathan Bishop, Jenson Seelt, Adil Aouchiche, Caden Kelly, Patrick Roberts, Romaine Mundle

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sunderland, the chance that we have calculated is 39.11%. This is based on old statistics from Sunderland combined with the statistics from Middlesbrough. The chance that Middlesbrough will win the match, we have calculated at 35.59%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.3%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Middlesbrough and Sunderland can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement