Huddersfield Town vs Sheffield Wednesday, 2024-02-03T15:00:00.000Z

Huddersfield Town vs Sheffield Wednesday
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Huddersfield Town crest
4 : 0
Sheffield Wednesday crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 3, 2024
The John Smith's Stadium
M. Donohue

Attacking Momentum

Huddersfield Town crestSheffield Wednesday crest

Events

24'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Wiles
(Rhys Healey)
18'
YELLOWCARD icon
Radinio Balker
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kristian Pedersen
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brodie Spencer
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brahima Diarra
(Bojan Radulović)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bailey-Tye Cadamarteri
(Ike Ugbo)
68'
GOAL icon
Matthew Pearson
(Sorba Thomas)
70'
GOAL icon
Josh Koroma
(Ben Wiles)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ian Carlo Poveda
(Anthony Musaba)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mallik Wilks
(Michael Smith)
76'
GOAL icon
Sorba Thomas
(Jonathan Hogg)
80'
GOAL icon
Josh Koroma
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Jackson
(Radinio Balker)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Reece James
(Kristian Pedersen)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Momo Diaby
(Barry Bannan)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alex Matos
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
37%
63%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
1
5
Shots Blocked
5
4
Corners
7
8
Fouls
11
17
Offsides
4
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Huddersfield Town logo
Huddersfield Town
4-2-3-1
Sheffield Wednesday logo
Sheffield Wednesday
4-2-3-1
1
Lee Nicholls
4
Matthew Pearson
24
Radinio Balker
32
Tom Lees
17
Brodie Spencer
21
Alex Matos
6
Jonathan Hogg
14
Sorba Thomas
44
Rhys Healey
10
Josh Koroma
2
9
Bojan Radulović
26
James Beadle
14
Pol Valentín
20
Michael Ihiekwe
17
Di'Shon Bernard
3
Kristian Pedersen
2
Liam Palmer
10
Barry Bannan
45
Anthony Musaba
24
Michael Smith
41
Djeidi Gassama
12
Ike Ugbo
Huddersfield Town
11
Brahima Diarra
41
Giosue Bellagambi
38
Luke Daley
43
Conor Falls
16
Tom Edwards
30
Ben Jackson
39
Tom Iorpenda
23
Ben Wiles
26
Patrick Jones
Sheffield Wednesday
33
Reece James
44
Momo Diaby
4
Will Vaulks
7
Mallik Wilks
23
Akin Famewo
36
Ian Carlo Poveda
47
Pierce Charles
25
Guilherme Siqueira
42
Bailey-Tye Cadamarteri
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
42.65%
X
26.86%
2
30.49%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.75%
No
48.25%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.69%
No
27.31%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.19%
No
52.81%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.86%
No
74.14%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.6%
No
86.4%

About the football match Huddersfield Town against Sheffield Wednesday

On Saturday February 3, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Huddersfield Town and Sheffield Wednesday will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant The John Smith's Stadium, the home turf of Huddersfield Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Huddersfield Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lee Nicholls, Radinio Balker, Bojan Radulović, Matthew Pearson, Rhys Healey, Josh Koroma, Brodie Spencer, Sorba Thomas, Alex Matos, Jonathan Hogg, Tom Lees

  • Substitutes: Brahima Diarra, Giosue Bellagambi, Luke Daley, Conor Falls, Tom Edwards, Ben Jackson, Tom Iorpenda, Ben Wiles, Patrick Jones

Sheffield Wednesday Lineup

  • Starting XI: Djeidi Gassama, Kristian Pedersen, Michael Smith, Michael Ihiekwe, Liam Palmer, James Beadle, Barry Bannan, Pol Valentín, Ike Ugbo, Anthony Musaba, Di'Shon Bernard

  • Substitutes: Reece James, Momo Diaby, Will Vaulks, Mallik Wilks, Akin Famewo, Ian Carlo Poveda, Pierce Charles, Guilherme Siqueira, Bailey-Tye Cadamarteri

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Huddersfield Town, the chance that we have calculated is 42.65%. This is based on old statistics from Huddersfield Town combined with the statistics from Sheffield Wednesday. The chance that Sheffield Wednesday will win the match, we have calculated at 30.49%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.86%.

Advertisement