Ipswich Town vs Coventry City, 2023-12-02T15:00:00.000Z

Ipswich Town vs Coventry City
Championship logo
Championship
GB-UKM flagEngland
Ipswich Town crest
2 : 1
Coventry City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday December 2, 2023
Portman Road Stadium
A. Kitchen

Attacking Momentum

Ipswich Town crestCoventry City crest

Events

6'
GOAL icon
George Hirst
(Nathan Broadhead)
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Massimo Luongo
41'
GOAL icon
Wes Burns
(Leif Davis)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matt Godden
(Jamie Allen)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joel Latibeaudiere
(Josh Eccles)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tatsuhiro Sakamoto
(Yasin Ayari)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcus Harness
(Nathan Broadhead)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Omari Giraud-Hutchinson
(Wes Burns)
73'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Matt Godden
(Matt Godden)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jay Dasilva
(Callum O'Hare)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ellis Simms
(Haji Wright)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Taylor
(Conor Chaplin)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brandon Williams
(Harry Clarke)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tatsuhiro Sakamoto
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kayden Jackson
(George Hirst)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brandon Williams
90'
OWNGOAL icon
Brandon Williams
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
3
1
Shots Off Target
7
8
Shots Blocked
3
6
Corners
1
6
Fouls
12
10
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Ipswich Town logo
Ipswich Town
4-2-3-1
Coventry City logo
Coventry City
4-2-3-1
31
Václav Hladký
2
Harry Clarke
6
Luke Woolfenden
15
Cameron Burgess
3
Leif Davis
5
Sam Morsy
25
Massimo Luongo
7
Wes Burns
10
Conor Chaplin
33
Nathan Broadhead
27
George Hirst
40
Bradley Collins
27
Milan van Ewijk
4
Bobby Thomas
15
Liam Kitching
21
Jake Bidwell
14
Ben Sheaf
28
Josh Eccles
26
Yasin Ayari
10
Callum O'Hare
8
Jamie Allen
11
Haji Wright
Ipswich Town
14
Jack Taylor
11
Marcus Harness
19
Kayden Jackson
24
Dane Scarlett
1
Christian Walton
12
Dominic Ball
18
Brandon Williams
20
Omari Giraud-Hutchinson
9
Freddie Ladapo
Coventry City
7
Tatsuhiro Sakamoto
9
Ellis Simms
1
Simon Moore
13
Ben Wilson
2
Luis Binks
3
Jay Dasilva
22
Joel Latibeaudiere
6
Liam Kelly
24
Matt Godden
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.61%
X
24.41%
2
24.98%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.31%
No
45.69%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.12%
No
23.88%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.03%
No
45.97%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.9%
No
67.1%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.02%
No
80.98%

About the football match Ipswich Town against Coventry City

On Saturday December 2, 2023, precisely at 10:00 AM, Ipswich Town and Coventry City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Championship. This encounter will take place at the significant Portman Road Stadium, the home turf of Ipswich Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Ipswich Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Massimo Luongo, Cameron Burgess, Leif Davis, Sam Morsy, Wes Burns, Václav Hladký, Luke Woolfenden, Harry Clarke, Conor Chaplin, Nathan Broadhead, George Hirst

  • Substitutes: Jack Taylor, Marcus Harness, Kayden Jackson, Dane Scarlett, Christian Walton, Dominic Ball, Brandon Williams, Omari Giraud-Hutchinson, Freddie Ladapo

Coventry City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Liam Kitching, Callum O'Hare, Ben Sheaf, Bradley Collins, Milan van Ewijk, Jake Bidwell, Bobby Thomas, Josh Eccles, Yasin Ayari, Jamie Allen, Haji Wright

  • Substitutes: Tatsuhiro Sakamoto, Ellis Simms, Simon Moore, Ben Wilson, Luis Binks, Jay Dasilva, Joel Latibeaudiere, Liam Kelly, Matt Godden

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Ipswich Town, the chance that we have calculated is 50.61%. This is based on old statistics from Ipswich Town combined with the statistics from Coventry City. The chance that Coventry City will win the match, we have calculated at 24.98%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.41%.

Advertisement