Manchester United vs Newcastle United, 2024-05-15T19:00:00.000Z

Manchester United vs Newcastle United
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Manchester United crest
3 : 2
Newcastle United crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday May 15, 2024
Old Trafford
R. Jones
SiriusXM FC, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo

Attacking Momentum

Manchester United crestNewcastle United crest

Events

31'
GOAL icon
Kobbie Mainoo
(Amad Diallo)
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Elliot Anderson
49'
GOAL icon
Anthony Gordon
(Jacob Murphy)
57'
GOAL icon
Amad Diallo
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Casimiro
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Miguel Almirón
(Jacob Murphy)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joelinton
(Elliot Anderson)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fabian Schär
(Kieran Trippier)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Anthony Gordon
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harvey Barnes
(Sean Longstaff)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Fabian Schär
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Amad Diallo
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rasmus Højlund
(Amad Diallo)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lisandro Martínez
(Kobbie Mainoo)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcus Rashford
(Alejandro Garnacho)
84'
GOAL icon
Rasmus Højlund
(Bruno Fernandes)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sofyan Amrabat
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christian Eriksen
(Bruno Fernandes)
90'
GOAL icon
Lewis Hall
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
45%
55%
Shots On Target
8
8
Shots Off Target
5
8
Shots Blocked
4
5
Corners
9
9
Fouls
16
8
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Manchester United logo
Manchester United
4-2-3-1
Newcastle United logo
Newcastle United
4-3-3
24
André Onana
29
Aaron Wan-Bissaka
18
Casimiro
35
Jonny Evans
20
Diogo Dalot
37
Kobbie Mainoo
4
Sofyan Amrabat
16
Amad Diallo
39
Scott McTominay
17
Alejandro Garnacho
8
Bruno Fernandes
1
Martin Dúbravka
2
Kieran Trippier
17
Emil Krafth
33
Dan Burn
20
Lewis Hall
36
Sean Longstaff
39
Bruno Guimarães
32
Elliot Anderson
23
Jacob Murphy
14
Alexander Isak
10
Anthony Gordon
Manchester United
53
Willy Kambwala
21
Antony
1
Altay Bayındır
65
T. Collyer
62
O. Forson
14
Christian Eriksen
6
Lisandro Martínez
10
Marcus Rashford
11
Rasmus Højlund
Newcastle United
3
Paul Dummett
54
A. Murphy
22
Nick Pope
15
Harvey Barnes
40
J. White
7
Joelinton
11
Matt Ritchie
5
Fabian Schär
24
Miguel Almirón
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.22%
X
24.13%
2
30.65%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
65.19%
No
34.81%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.68%
No
15.32%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
66.12%
No
33.84%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
44.69%
No
55.31%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.69%
No
72.31%

About the football match Manchester United against Newcastle United

On Wednesday May 15, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Manchester United and Newcastle United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Old Trafford, the home turf of Manchester United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Manchester United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jonny Evans, Bruno Fernandes, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Casimiro, Diogo Dalot, Kobbie Mainoo, Alejandro Garnacho, André Onana, Scott McTominay, Sofyan Amrabat, Amad Diallo

  • Substitutes: Willy Kambwala, Antony, Altay Bayındır, T. Collyer, O. Forson, Christian Eriksen, Lisandro Martínez, Marcus Rashford, Rasmus Højlund

Newcastle United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jacob Murphy, Emil Krafth, Dan Burn, Alexander Isak, Sean Longstaff, Kieran Trippier, Martin Dúbravka, Bruno Guimarães, Anthony Gordon, Lewis Hall, Elliot Anderson

  • Substitutes: Paul Dummett, A. Murphy, Nick Pope, Harvey Barnes, J. White, Joelinton, Matt Ritchie, Fabian Schär, Miguel Almirón

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Manchester United, the chance that we have calculated is 45.22%. This is based on old statistics from Manchester United combined with the statistics from Newcastle United. The chance that Newcastle United will win the match, we have calculated at 30.65%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.13%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Manchester United and Newcastle United can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: SiriusXM FC, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo.

Advertisement