Luton Town vs Brentford, 2024-04-20T14:00:00.000Z

Luton Town vs Brentford
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Luton Town crest
0 : 0
Brentford crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 20, 2024
Kenilworth Road Stadium

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.37%
X
25.16%
2
36.47%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.71%
No
40.29%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.86%
No
21.14%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.16%
No
42.84%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.26%
No
64.74%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.99%
No
80.01%

About the football match Luton Town against Brentford

On Saturday April 20, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Luton Town and Brentford will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Kenilworth Road Stadium, the home turf of Luton Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Luton Town, the chance that we have calculated is 38.37%. This is based on old statistics from Luton Town combined with the statistics from Brentford. The chance that Brentford will win the match, we have calculated at 36.47%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.16%.

Advertisement