Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers, 2024-01-22T19:45:00.000Z

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Brighton & Hove Albion crest
0 : 0
Wolverhampton Wanderers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday January 22, 2024
The American Express Community Stadium
C. Pawson
SiriusXM FC, USA Network

Attacking Momentum

Brighton & Hove Albion crestWolverhampton Wanderers crest

Events

45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matheus Cunha
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Craig Dawson
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Evan Ferguson
(Danny Welbeck)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tariq Lamptey
(Facundo Buonanotte)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jean-Ricner Bellegarde
(Pablo Sarabia)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adam Lallana
(Pervis Estupiñán)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adam Webster
(James Milner)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Max Kilman
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Adam Webster
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tawanda Chirewa
(Pedro Neto)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Toti
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benicio Baker-Boatiey
(Jack Hinshelwood)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
72%
28%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
2
5
Shots Blocked
7
0
Corners
8
2
Fouls
11
13
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
1
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Brighton & Hove Albion logo
Brighton & Hove Albion
4-3-1-2
Wolverhampton Wanderers logo
Wolverhampton Wanderers
3-4-2-1
23
Jason Steele
41
Jack Hinshelwood
29
Jan Paul van Hecke
5
Lewis Dunk
30
Pervis Estupiñán
13
Pascal Groß
11
Billy Gilmour
6
James Milner
40
Facundo Buonanotte
18
Danny Welbeck
9
João Pedro
1
José Sá
23
Max Kilman
15
Craig Dawson
24
Toti
22
Nélson Semedo
20
Tommy Doyle
5
Mario Lemina
2
Matt Doherty
21
Pablo Sarabia
12
Matheus Cunha
7
Pedro Neto
Brighton & Hove Albion
1
Bart Verbruggen
2
Tariq Lamptey
44
Cameron Peupion
20
Carlos Baleba
47
Benicio Baker-Boatiey
15
Jakub Moder
14
Adam Lallana
4
Adam Webster
28
Evan Ferguson
Wolverhampton Wanderers
62
Tawanda Chirewa
25
Daniel Bentley
4
Santiago Bueno
42
Harvey Griffiths
32
Joseph Hodge
17
Hugo Bueno
14
Yerson Mosquera
63
Nathan Fraser
27
Jean-Ricner Bellegarde
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.37%
X
21.24%
2
19.39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.82%
No
45.18%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.46%
No
19.54%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.4%
No
42.6%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.35%
No
64.65%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.25%
No
77.75%

About the football match Brighton & Hove Albion against Wolverhampton Wanderers

On Monday January 22, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant The American Express Community Stadium, the home turf of Brighton & Hove Albion. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Brighton & Hove Albion Lineup

  • Starting XI: Facundo Buonanotte, Danny Welbeck, Pervis Estupiñán, Jason Steele, Lewis Dunk, Pascal Groß, James Milner, Jack Hinshelwood, Billy Gilmour, Jan Paul van Hecke, João Pedro

  • Substitutes: Bart Verbruggen, Tariq Lamptey, Cameron Peupion, Carlos Baleba, Benicio Baker-Boatiey, Jakub Moder, Adam Lallana, Adam Webster, Evan Ferguson

Wolverhampton Wanderers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nélson Semedo, José Sá, Craig Dawson, Toti, Mario Lemina, Tommy Doyle, Matheus Cunha, Max Kilman, Pablo Sarabia, Matt Doherty, Pedro Neto

  • Substitutes: Tawanda Chirewa, Daniel Bentley, Santiago Bueno, Harvey Griffiths, Joseph Hodge, Hugo Bueno, Yerson Mosquera, Nathan Fraser, Jean-Ricner Bellegarde

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Brighton & Hove Albion, the chance that we have calculated is 59.37%. This is based on old statistics from Brighton & Hove Albion combined with the statistics from Wolverhampton Wanderers. The chance that Wolverhampton Wanderers will win the match, we have calculated at 19.39%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.24%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: SiriusXM FC, USA Network.

Advertisement