About the football match Aston Villa against Sheffield United
On Friday December 22, 2023, precisely at 9:00 PM, Aston Villa and Sheffield United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Villa Park, the home turf of Aston Villa. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Aston Villa, the chance that we have calculated is 73.76%. This is based on old statistics from Aston Villa combined with the statistics from Sheffield United. The chance that Sheffield United will win the match, we have calculated at 10.15%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 16.09%.