Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion, 2023-12-17T14:00:00.000Z

Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Arsenal crest
0 : 0
Brighton & Hove Albion crest

Match Information

Sunday December 17, 2023
Emirates Stadium


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Arsenal against Brighton & Hove Albion

On Sunday December 17, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Arsenal and Brighton & Hove Albion will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Emirates Stadium, the home turf of Arsenal. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Arsenal, the chance that we have calculated is 65.2%. This is based on old statistics from Arsenal combined with the statistics from Brighton & Hove Albion. The chance that Brighton & Hove Albion will win the match, we have calculated at 15.67%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.12%.