Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Nottingham Forest, 2023-12-09T15:00:00.000Z

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Nottingham Forest
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Wolverhampton Wanderers crest
0 : 0
Nottingham Forest crest

Match Information

Saturday December 9, 2023
Molineux Stadium
S. Barrott


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Wolverhampton Wanderers against Nottingham Forest

On Saturday December 9, 2023, precisely at 4:00 PM, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Nottingham Forest will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Molineux Stadium, the home turf of Wolverhampton Wanderers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wolverhampton Wanderers, the chance that we have calculated is 52.82%. This is based on old statistics from Wolverhampton Wanderers combined with the statistics from Nottingham Forest. The chance that Nottingham Forest will win the match, we have calculated at 22.02%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.16%.