Sheffield United vs Brentford, 2023-12-09T15:00:00.000Z

Sheffield United vs Brentford
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Sheffield United crest
0 : 0
Brentford crest

Match Information

Saturday December 9, 2023
Bramall Lane (Sheffield)
S. Attwell


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Sheffield United against Brentford

On Saturday December 9, 2023, precisely at 4:00 PM, Sheffield United and Brentford will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Bramall Lane (Sheffield), the home turf of Sheffield United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Brentford, the chance that we have calculated is 42.44%. This is based on old statistics from Brentford combined with the statistics from Sheffield United. The chance that Sheffield United will win the match, we have calculated at 34.75%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.81%.