Manchester United vs Chelsea, 2023-12-06T20:15:00.000Z

Manchester United vs Chelsea
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Manchester United crest
0 : 0
Chelsea crest

Match Information

Wednesday December 6, 2023
Old Trafford
Chris Kavanagh


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Manchester United against Chelsea

On Wednesday December 6, 2023, precisely at 9:15 PM, Manchester United and Chelsea will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Old Trafford, the home turf of Manchester United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Manchester United, the chance that we have calculated is 48.79%. This is based on old statistics from Manchester United combined with the statistics from Chelsea. The chance that Chelsea will win the match, we have calculated at 28.68%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.53%.