About the football match Crystal Palace against AFC Bournemouth
On Wednesday December 6, 2023, precisely at 8:30 PM, Crystal Palace and AFC Bournemouth will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Selhurst Park, the home turf of Crystal Palace. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
Crystal Palace Lineup
Starting XI: Sam Johnstone, Joel Ward, Tyrick Mitchell, Marc Guéhi, Michael Olise, Jefferson Lerma, Jordan Ayew, Jeffrey Schlupp, Joachim Andersen, Odsonne Édouard, Chris Richards
Substitutes: James Tomkins, Matheus França, Jean-Philippe Mateta, Nathaniel Clyne, Will Hughes, Malcolm Ebiowei, Naouirou Ahamada, Remi Matthews, Jaïro Riedewald
AFC Bournemouth Lineup
Starting XI: Neto, Milos Kerkez, Lewis Cook, Dominic Solanke, Ryan Christie, Adam Smith, Luis Sinisterra, Justin Kluivert, Antoine Semenyo, Marcos Senesi, Ilya Zabarnyi
Substitutes: Chris Mepham, David Brooks, Joe Rothwell, Dango Ouattara, Marcus Tavernier, Kieffer Moore, Gavin Kilkenny, Philip Billing, Mark Travers
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Crystal Palace, the chance that we have calculated is 48.25%. This is based on old statistics from Crystal Palace combined with the statistics from AFC Bournemouth. The chance that AFC Bournemouth will win the match, we have calculated at 25.16%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.6%.