Luton Town vs Arsenal, 2023-12-05T20:15:00.000Z

Luton Town vs Arsenal
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Luton Town crest
0 : 0
Arsenal crest

Match Information

Tuesday December 5, 2023
Kenilworth Road Stadium
S. Barrott


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



Luton Town logo
Luton Town
Arsenal logo

About the football match Luton Town against Arsenal

On Tuesday December 5, 2023, precisely at 9:15 PM, Luton Town and Arsenal will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Kenilworth Road Stadium, the home turf of Luton Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Arsenal, the chance that we have calculated is 60.81%. This is based on old statistics from Arsenal combined with the statistics from Luton Town. The chance that Luton Town will win the match, we have calculated at 16.46%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.74%.