About the football match Manchester City against Tottenham Hotspur
On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 5:30 PM, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Etihad Stadium, the home turf of Manchester City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Manchester City, the chance that we have calculated is 68.84%. This is based on old statistics from Manchester City combined with the statistics from Tottenham Hotspur. The chance that Tottenham Hotspur will win the match, we have calculated at 13.41%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.74%.