Brentford vs Luton Town, 2023-12-02T15:00:00.000Z

Brentford vs Luton Town
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Brentford crest
3 : 1
Luton Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday December 2, 2023
Brentford Community Stadium
A. Taylor
Peacock, Peacock

Attacking Momentum

Brentford crestLuton Town crest

Events

38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Thomas Kaminski
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jacob Brown
(Tom Lockyer)
49'
GOAL icon
Neal Maupay
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tahith Chong
56'
GOAL icon
Ben Mee
(Bryan Mbeumo)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elijah Adebayo
(Carlton Morris)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Clark
(Pelly Ruddock Mpanzu)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andros Townsend
(Chiedozie Ogbene)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Shandon Baptiste
(Yegor Yarmolyuk)
76'
GOAL icon
Jacob Brown
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Giles
(Teden Mengi)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mads Roerslev
(Saman Ghoddos)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Keane Lewis-Potter
(Bryan Mbeumo)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Christian Nørgaard
81'
GOAL icon
Shandon Baptiste
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Myles Peart-Harris
(Neal Maupay)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
70%
30%
Shots On Target
6
1
Shots Off Target
9
1
Shots Blocked
13
5
Corners
7
5
Fouls
10
8
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Brentford logo
Brentford
4-3-3
Luton Town logo
Luton Town
3-4-2-1
1
Mark Flekken
14
Saman Ghoddos
5
Ethan Pinnock
16
Ben Mee
27
Vitaly Janelt
15
Frank Onyeka
6
Christian Nørgaard
33
Yegor Yarmolyuk
19
Bryan Mbeumo
7
Neal Maupay
11
Yoane Wissa
24
Thomas Kaminski
15
Teden Mengi
4
Tom Lockyer
2
Gabriel Osho
12
Issa Kaboré
17
Pelly Ruddock Mpanzu
6
Ross Barkley
29
Amari'i Bell
14
Tahith Chong
7
Chiedozie Ogbene
9
Carlton Morris
Brentford
23
Keane Lewis-Potter
25
Myles Peart-Harris
41
Vincent Angelini
21
Thomas Strakosha
4
Charlie Goode
13
Zanka
30
Mads Roerslev
26
Shandon Baptiste
37
Michael Olakigbe
Luton Town
8
Luke Berry
43
Zack Nelson
23
Tim Krul
38
Joseph Johnson
18
Jordan Clark
26
Ryan Giles
11
Elijah Adebayo
19
Jacob Brown
30
Andros Townsend
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.54%
X
24.65%
2
24.81%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.41%
No
50.59%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
71.86%
No
28.14%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.4%
No
52.6%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.2%
No
74.8%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.48%
No
86.52%

About the football match Brentford against Luton Town

On Saturday December 2, 2023, precisely at 10:00 AM, Brentford and Luton Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Brentford Community Stadium, the home turf of Brentford. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Brentford Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bryan Mbeumo, Yoane Wissa, Saman Ghoddos, Mark Flekken, Ben Mee, Ethan Pinnock, Vitaly Janelt, Christian Nørgaard, Frank Onyeka, Yegor Yarmolyuk, Neal Maupay

  • Substitutes: Keane Lewis-Potter, Myles Peart-Harris, Vincent Angelini, Thomas Strakosha, Charlie Goode, Zanka, Mads Roerslev, Shandon Baptiste, Michael Olakigbe

Luton Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Carlton Morris, Pelly Ruddock Mpanzu, Ross Barkley, Thomas Kaminski, Gabriel Osho, Amari'i Bell, Issa Kaboré, Tahith Chong, Teden Mengi, Tom Lockyer, Chiedozie Ogbene

  • Substitutes: Luke Berry, Zack Nelson, Tim Krul, Joseph Johnson, Jordan Clark, Ryan Giles, Elijah Adebayo, Jacob Brown, Andros Townsend

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Brentford, the chance that we have calculated is 50.54%. This is based on old statistics from Brentford combined with the statistics from Luton Town. The chance that Luton Town will win the match, we have calculated at 24.81%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.65%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Brentford and Luton Town can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Peacock, Peacock.

Advertisement