AFC Bournemouth vs Aston Villa, 2023-12-03T14:00:00.000Z

AFC Bournemouth vs Aston Villa
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
AFC Bournemouth crest
2 : 2
Aston Villa crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Vitality Stadium
T. Bramall
Peacock, Peacock

Attacking Momentum

AFC Bournemouth crestAston Villa crest

Events

10'
GOAL icon
Antoine Semenyo
(Ryan Christie)
12'
YELLOWCARD icon
Justin Kluivert
17'
YELLOWCARD icon
Antoine Semenyo
20'
GOAL icon
Leon Bailey
(Ollie Watkins)
22'
VAR icon
Diego Carlos
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pau Torres
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nicolò Zaniolo
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marcos Senesi
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jacob Ramsey
(Nicolò Zaniolo)
52'
GOAL icon
Dominic Solanke
(Milos Kerkez)
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan Christie
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jhon Durán
(John McGinn)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Philip Billing
(Justin Kluivert)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luis Sinisterra
(Antoine Semenyo)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matty Cash
(Ezri Konsa)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Moussa Diaby
(Leon Bailey)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Álex Moreno
(Lucas Digne)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Chris Mepham
(Milos Kerkez)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jhon Durán
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Milos Kerkez
90'
GOAL icon
Ollie Watkins
(Moussa Diaby)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dango Ouattara
(Marcus Tavernier)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
38%
62%
Shots On Target
7
3
Shots Off Target
5
4
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
7
7
Fouls
18
12
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
4
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

AFC Bournemouth logo
AFC Bournemouth
4-2-3-1
Aston Villa logo
Aston Villa
4-4-2
1
Neto
15
Adam Smith
27
Ilya Zabarnyi
25
Marcos Senesi
3
Milos Kerkez
10
Ryan Christie
4
Lewis Cook
16
Marcus Tavernier
19
Justin Kluivert
24
Antoine Semenyo
9
Dominic Solanke
1
Emiliano Martínez
4
Ezri Konsa
3
Diego Carlos
14
Pau Torres
12
Lucas Digne
6
Douglas Luiz
31
Leon Bailey
8
Youri Tielemans
7
John McGinn
22
Nicolò Zaniolo
11
Ollie Watkins
AFC Bournemouth
21
Kieffer Moore
42
Mark Travers
8
Joe Rothwell
11
Dango Ouattara
17
Luis Sinisterra
6
Chris Mepham
7
David Brooks
22
Hamed Junior Traorè
29
Philip Billing
Aston Villa
41
Jacob Ramsey
2
Matty Cash
15
Álex Moreno
24
Jhon Durán
32
Leander Dendoncker
17
Clément Lenglet
47
Tim Iroegbunam
25
Robin Olsen
19
Moussa Diaby
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
26.23%
X
23.68%
2
50.09%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.72%
No
43.28%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.55%
No
21.45%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.44%
No
43.56%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.83%
No
66.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.25%
No
80.75%

About the football match AFC Bournemouth against Aston Villa

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 9:00 AM, AFC Bournemouth and Aston Villa will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Vitality Stadium, the home turf of AFC Bournemouth. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

AFC Bournemouth Lineup

  • Starting XI: Neto, Adam Smith, Ilya Zabarnyi, Marcos Senesi, Lewis Cook, Ryan Christie, Dominic Solanke, Milos Kerkez, Marcus Tavernier, Justin Kluivert, Antoine Semenyo

  • Substitutes: Kieffer Moore, Mark Travers, Joe Rothwell, Dango Ouattara, Luis Sinisterra, Chris Mepham, David Brooks, Hamed Junior Traorè, Philip Billing

Aston Villa Lineup

  • Starting XI: Douglas Luiz, Leon Bailey, John McGinn, Pau Torres, Youri Tielemans, Emiliano Martínez, Ollie Watkins, Lucas Digne, Diego Carlos, Ezri Konsa, Nicolò Zaniolo

  • Substitutes: Jacob Ramsey, Matty Cash, Álex Moreno, Jhon Durán, Leander Dendoncker, Clément Lenglet, Tim Iroegbunam, Robin Olsen, Moussa Diaby

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Aston Villa, the chance that we have calculated is 50.09%. This is based on old statistics from Aston Villa combined with the statistics from AFC Bournemouth. The chance that AFC Bournemouth will win the match, we have calculated at 26.23%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.68%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between AFC Bournemouth and Aston Villa can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Peacock, Peacock.

Advertisement