Nordsjælland vs Randers, 2024-03-17T16:00:00.000Z

Nordsjælland vs Randers
Superliga logo
Superliga
DK flagDenmark
Nordsjælland crest
1 : 1
Randers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 17, 2024
Right to Dream Park
M. Krogh

Attacking Momentum

Nordsjælland crestRanders crest

Events

20'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sabil Hansen
(Mads Albaek)
35'
YELLOWCARD icon
Conrad Harder
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oliver Zandén
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Muamer Brajanac
(N. Shamoun)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Björn Kopplin
(Oliver Zandén)
53'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcus Ingvartsen
(Conrad Harder)
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ibrahim Osman
(Mario Dorgeles)
65'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Andreas Schjelderup
(Andreas Schjelderup)
68'
GOAL icon
Ibrahim Osman
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rocco Ascone
(Andreas Schjelderup)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christian Kjelder Rasmussen
(Oliver Antman)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tammer Bany
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mohammed Fuseini
(Tammer Bany)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mikkel Mejlstrup Pedersen
(Sabil Hansen)
89'
PENALTY icon
Simen Bolkan Nordli
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rasmus Bertelsen
63'
VAR icon
Andreas Schjelderup
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
31%
69%
Shots On Target
4
7
Shots Off Target
5
8
Shots Blocked
5
2
Corners
8
10
Fouls
5
10
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Nordsjælland logo
Nordsjælland
4-2-3-1
Randers logo
Randers
4-3-3
13
Andreas Hansen
23
Oliver Villadsen
39
Adamo Nagalo
19
Lucas Hey
29
Mario Dorgeles
11
Mads Hansen
6
Jeppe Tverskov
27
Daniel Svensson
22
Oliver Antman
40
Conrad Harder
8
Andreas Schjelderup
1
Patrik Carlgren
27
Oliver Olsen
3
Daniel Høegh
4
Wessel Dammers
29
Oliver Zandén
28
Lasso Coulibaly
17
Mads Albaek
6
John Björkengren
9
Simen Bolkan Nordli
18
N. Shamoun
19
Tammer Bany
Nordsjælland
7
Marcus Ingvartsen
12
Rocco Ascone
14
Ibrahim Osman
15
Erik Marxen
17
Christian Kjelder Rasmussen
24
Lucas Hogsberg
25
Carljohan Eriksson
32
Milan Iloski
43
Sindre Walle Egeli
Randers
2
Jeppe Kudsk
5
Hugo Andersson
12
Mikkel Mejlstrup Pedersen
15
Björn Kopplin
21
Ernest Agyiri
22
Emmanuel Ogura
23
Muamer Brajanac
24
Sabil Hansen
77
Mohammed Fuseini
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
66.04%
X
20.33%
2
13.63%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
47.8%
No
52.2%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.23%
No
23.77%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.52%
No
45.48%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.44%
No
66.56%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.28%
No
77.72%

About the football match Nordsjælland against Randers

On Sunday March 17, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Nordsjælland and Randers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Superliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Right to Dream Park, the home turf of Nordsjælland. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Nordsjælland Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jeppe Tverskov, Andreas Schjelderup, Mads Hansen, Andreas Hansen, Lucas Hey, Oliver Antman, Oliver Villadsen, Daniel Svensson, Mario Dorgeles, Adamo Nagalo, Conrad Harder

  • Substitutes: Marcus Ingvartsen, Rocco Ascone, Ibrahim Osman, Erik Marxen, Christian Kjelder Rasmussen, Lucas Hogsberg, Carljohan Eriksson, Milan Iloski, Sindre Walle Egeli

Randers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Patrik Carlgren, Daniel Høegh, Wessel Dammers, John Björkengren, Simen Bolkan Nordli, Mads Albaek, N. Shamoun, Tammer Bany, Oliver Olsen, Lasso Coulibaly, Oliver Zandén

  • Substitutes: Jeppe Kudsk, Hugo Andersson, Mikkel Mejlstrup Pedersen, Björn Kopplin, Ernest Agyiri, Emmanuel Ogura, Muamer Brajanac, Sabil Hansen, Mohammed Fuseini

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Nordsjælland, the chance that we have calculated is 66.04%. This is based on old statistics from Nordsjælland combined with the statistics from Randers. The chance that Randers will win the match, we have calculated at 13.63%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.33%.

Advertisement