OB vs Nordsjælland, 2023-12-03T13:00:00.000Z

OB vs Nordsjælland
Superliga logo
Superliga
DK flagDenmark
OB crest
1 : 1
Nordsjælland crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Nature Energy Park
M. Kristoffersen

Attacking Momentum

OB crestNordsjælland crest

Events

45'
GOAL icon
Benjamin Nygren
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Martin Frese
62'
VAR icon
Bashkim Kadrii
64'
PENALTY icon
Bashkim Kadrii
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alasana Manneh
(Rami Al Hajj)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ibrahim Osman
(Oliver Villadsen)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcus Ingvartsen
(Andreas Schjelderup)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Markus Gustav Jensen
(Bashkim Kadrii)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicholas Mickelson
(Nicklas Mouritsen)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bjørn Paulsen
(Filip Helander)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Conrad Harder
(Christian Kjelder Rasmussen)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sven Köhler
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
1
4
Shots Off Target
7
8
Shots Blocked
2
5
Corners
1
5
Fouls
10
13
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

OB logo
OB
3-4-3
Nordsjælland logo
Nordsjælland
3-5-2
13
Hans Christian Bernat
28
Tobias Slotsager
5
Mihajlo Ivančević
25
Filip Helander
20
Leeroy Owusu
6
Sven Köhler
15
Tom Trybull
3
Nicklas Mouritsen
30
Louicius Don Deedson
9
Bashkim Kadrii
22
Rami Al Hajj
31
Andreas Gülstorff
23
Oliver Villadsen
19
Lucas Hey
4
Kian Hansen
39
Adamo Nagalo
5
Martin Frese
9
Benjamin Nygren
6
Jeppe Tverskov
27
Daniel Svensson
17
Christian Kjelder Rasmussen
8
Andreas Schjelderup
OB
2
Nicholas Mickelson
4
Bjørn Paulsen
7
Mohamed Turay
8
Alasana Manneh
11
Markus Gustav Jensen
16
Sauli Väisänen
24
Alen Mustafić
27
Magnus Nielsen
29
Tyler Burey
Nordsjælland
7
Marcus Ingvartsen
12
Rocco Ascone
14
Ibrahim Osman
15
Erik Marxen
21
Zidan Sertdemir
30
Jonas Jensen-Abbew
40
Conrad Harder
42
Kaare Barslund
87
Robbin Ruiter
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
26.11%
X
23.69%
2
50.2%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.17%
No
45.83%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.55%
No
23.45%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.74%
No
47.26%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.66%
No
69.34%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.13%
No
82.87%

About the football match OB against Nordsjælland

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 8:00 AM, OB and Nordsjælland will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Superliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Nature Energy Park, the home turf of OB. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

OB Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nicklas Mouritsen, Mihajlo Ivančević, Sven Köhler, Bashkim Kadrii, Hans Christian Bernat, Tom Trybull, Leeroy Owusu, Rami Al Hajj, Filip Helander, Tobias Slotsager, Louicius Don Deedson

  • Substitutes: Nicholas Mickelson, Bjørn Paulsen, Mohamed Turay, Alasana Manneh, Markus Gustav Jensen, Sauli Väisänen, Alen Mustafić, Magnus Nielsen, Tyler Burey

Nordsjælland Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kian Hansen, Martin Frese, Jeppe Tverskov, Andreas Schjelderup, Benjamin Nygren, Christian Kjelder Rasmussen, Lucas Hey, Oliver Villadsen, Daniel Svensson, Andreas Gülstorff, Adamo Nagalo

  • Substitutes: Marcus Ingvartsen, Rocco Ascone, Ibrahim Osman, Erik Marxen, Zidan Sertdemir, Jonas Jensen-Abbew, Conrad Harder, Kaare Barslund, Robbin Ruiter

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Nordsjælland, the chance that we have calculated is 50.2%. This is based on old statistics from Nordsjælland combined with the statistics from OB. The chance that OB will win the match, we have calculated at 26.11%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.69%.

Advertisement